Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like Christian, whether he's face or heel. I still like him now.

He must have a death wish to interrupt Big show and attacking Sheamus

Hopefully Christian and barrett form a proper aliance rather than just a quick one off assist.

Maybe they can form an anti-america group, claiming that you have to be American to get a real chance.

This would fit in because Chrisitian claims he deserves one more match, but he isnt getting it. And Barrett was complaining about been left off the card and been put in mayches with locals when he should be competing for the WHC.

Thn you would have Sheamus calling them out, saying their claims are aload of rubbish and they just arnt good enough.

The fans are far too much behind his "one more shot" for him to be a good heel, he's getting to that level of popularity where its hard for him to be a heel now, people want to see him win.

I think he should switch back to the Waterproof Blonde version of the theme though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ020f94kj4 but if he's going to be a heel he needs to do something far worse than moan about not being in the title picture, too many fans agree that he should be there, mostly cause he should.

Quote Originally Posted by deadly56 View Post
    Christian's heel turn

I have been a fan of Christian for a long time.I was happy for him when he won his first World Title, and felt sorry for him because he didn't hold it for very long.We all knew he was going to turn heel soon after he lost the Title to Orton,I thought because he was going to turn heel it might have put him in the Title picture now and again.He has been in Title picture more since he turned heel but I would rather have him be the peep Christian,then this whiny bitch he is now.

What are your thoughts about this?
    i dont wanna troll but this heel run is horrible. his run in tna was great. he wasnt a coward heel but some1 who could back it up. christian as the nwa tna heavyweight champ was his best run in singles. if wwe can find a way to use somewhat of that similar character then christian will b on track again. i do feel the pg stuff really holds him back.

Blog Entries
    It still makes me happy to see Captain Charisma get so much air time. At least he's not jobbing on NXT.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, they need to turn Christian face ASAP. His heel run went from solid at the start to just plain irritating to watch. At least he had a chance to carry the World Heavyweight Title which is the only positive thing to come out of his heel run.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    Yeah, they need to turn Christian face ASAP. His heel run went from solid at the start to just plain irritating to watch. At least he had a chance to carry the World Heavyweight Title which is the only positive thing to come out of his heel run.
    But isn't that what WWE prouds themselves on with their major heel characters? Over the top annoying...Vickie, Cole & now Christian??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen View Post
    But isn't that what WWE prouds themselves on with their major heel characters? Over the top annoying...Vickie, Cole & now Christian??
    You have a point but still, watching a great wrestler like Christian turned into a buffoon is pretty much depressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    You have a point but still, watching a great wrestler like Christian turned into a buffoon is pretty much depressing.
    I 100% agree with you.
    The sooner Christian turns face again, the better. I only wish they'd give him a legit run with the WHC as a face.

I prefer him as a heel. I think he's been great. I don't see it working as a face, or him getting anywhere the same amount of screen time at-all! He'd just be another addition to the line of smiley-smiley faces, who lose more times than they win.