Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    MEOW!! So do you! Your rants are overly long and boring!

What is it with you and all these anti Britain/England sentiments?
    I'm guessing its just an inferioty complex, and you're really missing colonial rule?

Buuurn. I was thinking he wished he followed suit of all those South Africans in our Cricket team and was English himself.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Still jealous of number 1? You see, jealousy is a horrible thing number 2.
    England have played 9 tests in 2011
    South Africa are busy with only their 3rd.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Now you have proven you are just stupid! Check the last 2 series scores idiot!
    Now you've proven you're really stupid. Check this years scorelines idiot!
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Now you've proven you're really stupid. Check this years scorelines idiot!
    It would help if all the teams played each other in Test Series with the same amount of games for the rankings to have clarity........

But I will admit that England are the best Test team,if you played South Africa,your tail's ability to score runs,plus Graeme Swann would prove to be the difference IMO.Your batting line-up is stronger than ours,but our seam bowling line up is better than yours,Plus,we have Jacques Kallis with 12003 test runs and 270 Test Wickets,he's not a bad player to have in a test line-up.

2 years ago,I was at a game where Andrew Strauss sent Johnathan Trott to go field on the boundary,shame,poor bloke,he copped so much stick but at least he was a good sport about it,signed Autographs for the kids,waved at the crowd etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    It would help if all the teams played each other in Test Series with the same amount of games for the rankings to have clarity........

But I will admit that England are the best Test team,if you played South Africa,your tail's ability to score runs,plus Graeme Swann would prove to be the difference IMO.Your batting line-up is stronger than ours,but our seam bowling line up is better than yours,Plus,we have Jacques Kallis with 12003 test runs and 270 Test Wickets,he's not a bad player to have in a test line-up.

2 years ago,I was at a game where Andrew Strauss sent Johnathan Trott to go field on the boundary,shame,poor bloke,he copped so much stick but at least he was a good sport about it,signed Autographs for the kids,waved at the crowd etc.
    Yes, yes it would. Unfortunately its like the BFG series where people don't have the same amount of matches sadly. Maybe 1 day they will but until then its the system they use.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Yes, yes it would. Unfortunately its like the BFG series where people don't have the same amount of matches sadly. Maybe 1 day they will but until then its the system they use.
    I do recall ten years ago,people felt it was unfair that England had to play Steve Waugh's Australia 5 times in a series,whereas other countries it was a two or three match series.

We are playing Australia in a 2 match series,people are complaining that is too short.

At least SA vs England next year is a best of 5 again,it was reduced to four for the last two series,and on both occasions,a fifth match would have been interesting.And you just know that a South African born player playing for England will win Player OF The Series.I'm sure Brian Lara's 400* will be beaten by 1 of those guys.