View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

    14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

    10 41.67%
Page 195 of 254 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185193194195196197 205 245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

  1. #1941
    Glad you guys enjoyed the show.

    Ok Week 1 guys show is about 50% ready now that i have all the promos for the show i found the time to write a bit. Week 2 guys i need your promos soon

  2. #1942
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    7,149
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yeah, but it seems to me that only Eddie and me were interested. Has that happened with the other finals?


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  3. #1943
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Glad you guys enjoyed the show.

    Ok Week 1 guys show is about 50% ready now that i have all the promos for the show i found the time to write a bit. Week 2 guys i need your promos soon
    I was going to send it last night, but Raw got awesome way too easily. I'll send it soon.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #1944
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    I can't wait for GP!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  5. #1945
    So i decided to do supershow but i still need one promo. That means all the quarterfinals in one show. The reason is because i was sick the last two days and i didn't worked on the show.

    Also i'll be staying in my gfs house the next three days, who doesn't have internet, but i will be still working on the show and probably post it Tuesday, Wednesday with all the matches

  6. #1946
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    So i decided to do supershow but i still need one promo. That means all the quarterfinals in one show. The reason is because i was sick the last two days and i didn't worked on the show.

    Also i'll be staying in my gfs house the next three days, who doesn't have internet, but i will be still working on the show and probably post it Tuesday, Wednesday with all the matches
    Wait? Your real life comes first? WTH?

    Just kidding of course Maggs- hope you feeling better and take your time

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Wait? Your real life comes first? WTH?

    Just kidding of course Maggs- hope you feeling better and take your time
    Thanks bro

  8. #1948
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,688
    Blog Entries
    5
    With JBW's doors closing, I thought it'd be appropriate to give this thread a bump.


  9. #1949
    Sorry I couldn't get your promo done, first week I was off here I was over in the States then I had to go to Dubai for a few days and I'm still dealing with a lot of work related stuff. Sorry if I've screwed you over, take Spencer Churchill if you want.

  10. #1950
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Sorry I couldn't get your promo done, first week I was off here I was over in the States then I had to go to Dubai for a few days and I'm still dealing with a lot of work related stuff. Sorry if I've screwed you over, take Spencer Churchill if you want.
    Nope but if you can now please do your part now

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.