View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 195 of 254 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Glad you guys enjoyed the show.

Ok Week 1 guys show is about 50% ready now that i have all the promos for the show i found the time to write a bit. Week 2 guys i need your promos soon

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but it seems to me that only Eddie and me were interested. Has that happened with the other finals?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Glad you guys enjoyed the show.

Ok Week 1 guys show is about 50% ready now that i have all the promos for the show i found the time to write a bit. Week 2 guys i need your promos soon
    I was going to send it last night, but Raw got awesome way too easily. I'll send it soon.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    I can't wait for GP!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

So i decided to do supershow but i still need one promo. That means all the quarterfinals in one show. The reason is because i was sick the last two days and i didn't worked on the show.

Also i'll be staying in my gfs house the next three days, who doesn't have internet, but i will be still working on the show and probably post it Tuesday, Wednesday with all the matches

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    So i decided to do supershow but i still need one promo. That means all the quarterfinals in one show. The reason is because i was sick the last two days and i didn't worked on the show.

Also i'll be staying in my gfs house the next three days, who doesn't have internet, but i will be still working on the show and probably post it Tuesday, Wednesday with all the matches
    Wait? Your real life comes first? WTH?

Just kidding of course Maggs- hope you feeling better and take your time

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Wait? Your real life comes first? WTH?

Just kidding of course Maggs- hope you feeling better and take your time
    Thanks bro

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    With JBW's doors closing, I thought it'd be appropriate to give this thread a bump.

Sorry I couldn't get your promo done, first week I was off here I was over in the States then I had to go to Dubai for a few days and I'm still dealing with a lot of work related stuff. Sorry if I've screwed you over, take Spencer Churchill if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Sorry I couldn't get your promo done, first week I was off here I was over in the States then I had to go to Dubai for a few days and I'm still dealing with a lot of work related stuff. Sorry if I've screwed you over, take Spencer Churchill if you want.
    Nope but if you can now please do your part now

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.