View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 195 of 254 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185193194195196197 205 245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Glad you guys enjoyed the show.

Ok Week 1 guys show is about 50% ready now that i have all the promos for the show i found the time to write a bit. Week 2 guys i need your promos soon

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but it seems to me that only Eddie and me were interested. Has that happened with the other finals?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Glad you guys enjoyed the show.

Ok Week 1 guys show is about 50% ready now that i have all the promos for the show i found the time to write a bit. Week 2 guys i need your promos soon
    I was going to send it last night, but Raw got awesome way too easily. I'll send it soon.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    I can't wait for GP!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

So i decided to do supershow but i still need one promo. That means all the quarterfinals in one show. The reason is because i was sick the last two days and i didn't worked on the show.

Also i'll be staying in my gfs house the next three days, who doesn't have internet, but i will be still working on the show and probably post it Tuesday, Wednesday with all the matches

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    So i decided to do supershow but i still need one promo. That means all the quarterfinals in one show. The reason is because i was sick the last two days and i didn't worked on the show.

Also i'll be staying in my gfs house the next three days, who doesn't have internet, but i will be still working on the show and probably post it Tuesday, Wednesday with all the matches
    Wait? Your real life comes first? WTH?

Just kidding of course Maggs- hope you feeling better and take your time

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Wait? Your real life comes first? WTH?

Just kidding of course Maggs- hope you feeling better and take your time
    Thanks bro

Blog Entries
    With JBW's doors closing, I thought it'd be appropriate to give this thread a bump.

Sorry I couldn't get your promo done, first week I was off here I was over in the States then I had to go to Dubai for a few days and I'm still dealing with a lot of work related stuff. Sorry if I've screwed you over, take Spencer Churchill if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Sorry I couldn't get your promo done, first week I was off here I was over in the States then I had to go to Dubai for a few days and I'm still dealing with a lot of work related stuff. Sorry if I've screwed you over, take Spencer Churchill if you want.
    Nope but if you can now please do your part now

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.