View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 183 of 254 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Cant wait bro, will be looking forward to it and if Chase makes it to the final (I am thinking more unlikely the likely) I am able to do my promo for him asap
    Just to let you guys know that 60-70% of the show is done. You guys did a good job with the promos.

Also maybe later tonight or tomorrow i will create a thread for GP 5. Its an interesting concept different than the other tournaments.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Just to let you guys know that 60-70% of the show is done. You guys did a good job with the promos.

Also maybe later tonight or tomorrow i will create a thread for GP 5. Its an interesting concept different than the other tournaments.
    Tag Team? Nah cant be it

I dont think I will compete in that one though bro, Im happy that Chase at least got to the semis so Ill give others a shot
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Out of Boredom!

Name: Sebastian Noctura

Alignment: Mutual

Basic Moves:

Classic DDT

Figure 4 Leg-lock

Tornado DDT

Powerbomb

Eye rake

German Suplex

Three Amigos

Running bulldog

Leg drop from the top rope

Running clothesline

Enzugiri

Sidewalk slam

Suplex

Belly to Belly

Signature Moves:

Side effect from the top rope

Code Breaker (but not letting go) followed by a Hell's Gate submission.

Finishing Moves:

The Assassination (The Canadian Destroyer)

Fallen Angel (Samoan spike to pressure point)

Appearance:

Brief Biography:

Sebastian was a Hitman before he chose the wrestling life. Beneath the fancy suit he normally wears his flesh can be seen riddled with scars from his days on duty. Sebastian was a tough guy, who did not take anything from anyone and was highly skilled in Muay Thai. When he is given targets he took them out swiftly and left no witnesses. As time went on Sebastian drifted away from his life as a Hitman and moved away to the middle of nowhere. Alone in his life he began to train his body in amazing ways. Every morning he would whip his back with beads as a form of pain endurance training. After this he would lift weights and go jogging. After several years of this he looked for a way to utilize his new found abilities and began street fighting in dark alleys and abandoned warehouses where he would enjoy a few wins and one loss. With only one loss he decided to walk away from this dangerous street fighting life and started to look at a new playing field in the wrestling world; A professional one.

Sebastian searched high and low and it took him no time at all to get into the Indy Scene as a professional. This would be his thing for the next 2 years, and during this time Sebastian knew that he was bound for success. Holding a total of 4 championships (and eventually losing them) Sebastian was officially crowned as a Indy darling. Sebastian could only wonder how long he could keep his new found dream alive without his past catching up with him. As Sebastian grew larger, so did the amount of enemies he gained. This eventually led to a locker room fight that occurred between Sebastian and another wrestler. On that particular day the wrestler approached Sebastian with a knife and went to jab it into his side. Sebastian, being highly skilled, moved to the side and missed the knife by just a few inches, then followed the counter by grasping the wrestlers arm and snapping it at the elbow. This forced the wrestler to drop the knife, and while the wrestler cried out in pain Sebastian ran his knee into the wrestlers ribcage as hard as he could. The wrestler was down on the floor wailing like a baby as Sebastian walked away.

He enjoyed his time on the Indy scene, but eventually Sebastian began to want more. He had always watched wrestling on tv growing up and being just 28 years old he knew that he only had so many years left in him. Setting out to make his dream a reality he gave his notice to his employer and sent out a letter to all of the big time companies in hopes that one of them would sign him. He was just itching to kick some butt, and the drive to perform on a big stage is what has kept him going for this long. After news broke out about this Sebastian was approached by a local news outlet and they interviewed his decision to go to the big leagues. The highlight of the interview was simply him saying, "I will go wherever I go.. It does not matter! As long as there are people around to hurt. I will be there."

Theme:
    Last edited by TheDevilsAdvocate; 03-26-2013 at 05:26 AM.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Name: Sebastian Noctura

Alignment: Mutual

Basic Moves:

Classic DDT

Figure 4 Leg-lock

Tornado DDT

Powerbomb

Eye rake

German Suplex

Three Amigos

Running bulldog

Leg drop from the top rope

Running clothesline

Enzugiri

Sidewalk slam

Suplex

Belly to Belly

Signature Moves:

Side effect from the top rope

Code Breaker (but not letting go) followed by a Hell's Gate submission.

Finishing Moves:

The Assassination (The Canadian Destroyer)

Fallen Angel (Samoan spike to pressure point)

Appearance:

Brief Biography:

Sebastian was a Hitman before he chose the wrestling life. Beneath the fancy suit he normally wears his flesh can be seen riddled with scars from his days on duty. Sebastian was a tough guy, who did not take anything from anyone and was highly skilled in Muay Thai. When he is given targets he took them out swiftly and left no witnesses. As time went on Sebastian drifted away from his life as a Hitman and moved away to the middle of nowhere. Alone in his life he began to train his body in amazing ways. Every morning he would whip his back with beads as a form of pain endurance training. After this he would lift weights and go jogging. After several years of this he looked for a way to utilize his new found abilities and began street fighting in dark alleys and abandoned warehouses where he would enjoy a few wins and one loss. With only one loss he decided to walk away from this dangerous street fighting life and started to look at a new playing field in the wrestling world; A professional one.

Sebastian searched high and low and it took him no time at all to get into the Indy Scene as a professional. This would be his thing for the next 2 years, and during this time Sebastian knew that he was bound for success. Holding a total of 4 championships (and eventually losing them) Sebastian was officially crowned as a Indy darling. Sebastian could only wonder how long he could keep his new found dream alive without his past catching up with him. As Sebastian grew larger, so did the amount of enemies he gained. This eventually led to a locker room fight that occurred between Sebastian and another wrestler. On that particular day the wrestler approached Sebastian with a knife and went to jab it into his side. Sebastian, being highly skilled, moved to the side and missed the knife by just a few inches, then followed the counter by grasping the wrestlers arm and snapping it at the elbow. This forced the wrestler to drop the knife, and while the wrestler cried out in pain Sebastian ran his knee into the wrestlers ribcage as hard as he could. The wrestler was down on the floor wailing like a baby as Sebastian walked away.

He enjoyed his time on the Indy scene, but eventually Sebastian began to want more. He had always watched wrestling on tv growing up and being just 28 years old he knew that he only had so many years left in him. Setting out to make his dream a reality he gave his notice to his employer and sent out a letter to all of the big time companies in hopes that one of them would sign him. He was just itching to kick some butt, and the drive to perform on a big stage is what has kept him going for this long. After news broke out about this Sebastian was approached by a local news outlet and they interviewed his decision to go to the big leagues. The highlight of the interview was simply him saying, "I will go wherever I go.. It does not matter! As long as there are people around to hurt. I will be there."

Theme:
    *looks around*

Ok, I'll bite!
    I like the character and it's a good in depth backstory you've provided, that makes for an interesting complexion. We'd be happy to have you on board TDA

PS. DAT theme Pretty bad ass!
    Last edited by Tommy Thunder; 03-26-2013 at 07:39 AM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    *looks around*

Ok, I'll bite!
    I like the character and it's a goo in depth backstory you've provided, that makes for an interesting complexion. We'd be happy to have you on board TDA
    I heard TNA wants him.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I heard TNA wants him.
    Too bad for them that EWNCW are around
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by tommy thunder View Post
    too bad for them that ewncw are around
    ewncw>tna & wwe

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Good news Wade and TDA signed for the next Grand Prix tournament.

For the show I'll try my best to finish the show today. If i don't it will be up for sure tomorrow

Again my apologies for these delays guys

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Ok only thing that left is to write the last paragraph for the HIAC and the end for the show

I will post it tomorrow

Oh akbar....

Well since I'm back I guess i'll put my info up

NAME: Daymian Bloodstone
    HEIGHT: 5'4
    WEIGHT: 154lbs
    THEME MUSIC: The Used: Blood on my hands http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66kt6RSoMak
    ENTRANCE MOTION: Comes out head banging through the crowd in the front row mashing along the way. He hops the barrier and slides i the ring. He goes to the corner and looks around before flipping off.
    FINISHER/FINISHERS: Reverse 450 Splash(Blood Clot)
    SIGNATURES: Cross body, DDT, Hurricanranna, Running Neckbreaker
    ATTIRE/GEAR In Ring Gear: Loose fitting Black and Red pants. Black sleeve on his right are and a red one on his left.
    FACE/HEEL: Tweener face
    GIMMICK: A head banging rocker who loves to fly and loves picking a fight with guys twice his size. Has a bit of a temper
    BIO: At 5'4 Daymain is a very small guy. He loves flying around the ring taking risks every chance he gets. The only thing shorter than his size is his temper. Would rather get his teeth knocked out than back down from a fight. Thinks broken bones and bruises are trophies. Believes his size shouldn't hold him back from being at the top. Has a problem with authority figures. Tends to speak his mind even if what he says will get him in trouble.

NAME: Raiden Blaine
    HEIGHT: 7'1
    WEIGHT: 395lbs
    THEME MUSIC: I Am Ghost: The Denouement http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXjfWw0gMF0
    ENTRANCE MOTION: Comes out from the back being carried on a demonic looking throne by figures wearing masks with no faces. He steps from his throne to the ring and enters. He stands in the middle as the men outside fall to their knees and pry to him. Blue flames shoot from the corner as he too than falls to his knees.
    FINISHER/FINISHERS: Running Big Boot(Kissing the Devil's Boot) Moonsault from the top ropes onto opponent laying down on back(Falling Angel)
    SIGNATURES: Powerslam, Powerbomb, Running knee, Spear, Running Clothesline
    RING GEAR: A Black Tank Top with The Devil's Star in the middle. Black pants similar to Taker's
    FACE/HEEL: Heel
    GIMMICK and BIO: A sick individual, Blaine believes he is the living incarnation of The Devil. Starting his own "Church" He brings his message to the world of efedding where he can spread his sick views on in his mind "False religions created by man". He believes that every one who chooses to enter the ring with him is a non believer and feels that he must punish them by dismantling them. He tells his follows that he skill in the ring is simply a gift bestowed on him for allowing the devil to use him as his one true vessel. His goals in efedding are to claim titles and use them to convert saints into sinners.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.