View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 18 of 254 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Damn you Tommy, I really wanted that guy! And to make it worse, you haven't gotten my promo in yet either
    Well there's no harm in asking TDA if he'd like to participate in HWA too I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Arius View Post
    (Hopefully this is good and in order)

NAME: Arius
    -weight- 94 kg
    -height- 5 ft 8

Nick Names
    * The Paragon of Intensity
    * Mr. Prestige
    * The Prodigy
    * The Voice of The Damned

Look/ATTIRE/GEAR

Theme Music:
    <strong>

Entrance Motion:
    <b>

Finishers:
    The Final Touch

Devine Retribution

Kingdom Come

SIGNATURES
    Walls of jericho, Shooting Star Press, Pop-up European uppercut

-Common Moves-
    ButterFly DDT
    Top rope butterfly suplex
    Running knee to gut.
    Kimura Hold.
    Inverted armbar.
    One Inch Punch.
    Crossface
    Karate Jabs.
    High Kick to back
    Anaconda Vise
    shining wizard

Heel/Face = Tweener

GIMMICK
    Arius will often and frequently switch moods, along with that his allegiance is always in question. He'll just as surely be your friend as stab you in the back. He'll often take things to heart, thinking deep about the most simple comment.

Bio
    Born: December 21, 1990 (age 21, Hiroshima, Japan
    Resides: Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia

Arius spent the first 5 years of his life living in the orphange until being adopted by Pastor Nathan and Rebecca Roberts, who lived in Australia.

Arius found intrest in wrestling after going to a mates house and watching an Episode of Monday Night Raw. After seeing this he knew what he wanted to do after school

Arius began training for a career in pro wrestling after graduating high school . He received his initial wrestling instruction from Greg Bownds at the AWF wrestling school where he met Alice becoming great friends and eventually starting a relationship. At the age of eighteen Arius travelled to Japan with Alice where they got engaged , finishing his wrestling training at the New Japan Dojo then working for a number of different promotions, including two matches for Pro Wrestling Noah before leaving the "Land of the Rising Sun" to try his luck on the US independent scene.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

(Arius manager/valet and Wrestler)

Name:
    Alice

Theme:
    <strong>

ENTRANCE MOTION: Daffney TNA Entrance

FINISHERS:

Decimator - Superkick to the jaw
    Seduction of the Innocent - Double Knee Facebreaker

SIGNATURES
    Falling From Grace - Moonsault
    Tarantula

ATTIRE/GEAR

Heel/Face = Tweener

Bio

Alice grew up in a suburb right outside of Melbourne. Throughout her childhood and high school she competeted in gymnastics, hoping to one day make it to the Olympics..that is until an episode of WWE Smackdown caught her eye. Of course back then it was WWF..she The Hardy Boyz and Lita in a six man intergender tag match with The Dudley Boyz and Stacy Kiebler. From that night she vowed that she wwas going to one day do that.
    At the age of seventeen, Alice moved to NSW to train at AWF wrestling school where she meet Arius, Becoming great firends and eventually starting a relationship with Arius she went over to Japan where they got engaged
    She is as tough as they come and can lay out any Women or Man in seconds.

A Once Mighty Stable now in shambles still has Arius and Alice searching for worthy disciples
    to join and rebuild the Congregation

Would you like to sign for EWNCW?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Name: Chris Starz

Theme: "Black & Yellow"

Bio: Chris Starz is a party/pretty boy but he has no problem getting physical in the ring. He has wrestled and party in every place in the world now he wants to party in a new place.

Finisher: Codebreaker and Spear

Signatures: DDT, Thumb to the Eye, and Leu Theuz Press
    HWA would be willing to take him.

-weight- 94 kg
    -height- 5 ft 8

Nick Names
    * Mr. Prestige
    * The Prodigy

Look/ATTIRE/GEAR

Theme Music:
    <strong>

Entrance Motion:
    <b>

Finishers:
    The Final Touch

Devine Retribution

Kingdom Come

SIGNATURES

-Common Moves-
    ButterFly DDT
    Running knee to gut.
    Kimura Hold.
    Inverted armbar.
    One Inch Punch.
    Crossface
    Karate Jabs.
    High Kick to back
    Anaconda Vise
    shining wizard

Heel/Face = Tweener

GIMMICK
    Arius will often and frequently switch moods, along with that his allegiance is always in question. He'll just as surely be your friend as stab you in the back. He'll often take things to heart, thinking deep about the most simple comment.

Bio

Arius spent the first 5 years of his life living in the orphange until being adopted by Pastor Nathan and Rebecca Roberts, who lived in Australia.

Arius found intrest in wrestling after going to a mates house and watching an Episode of Monday Night Raw. After seeing this he knew what he wanted to do after school

Arius began training for a career in pro wrestling after graduating high school . He received his initial wrestling instruction from Greg Bownds at the AWF wrestling school where he met Alice becoming great friends and eventually starting a relationship. At the age of eighteen Arius travelled to Japan with Alice where they got engaged , finishing his wrestling training at the New Japan Dojo then working for a number of different promotions, including two matches for Pro Wrestling Noah before leaving the "Land of the Rising Sun" to try his luck on the US independent scene.

Name:
    Alice

Theme:
    <strong>

FINISHERS:

SIGNATURES
    Tarantula

ATTIRE/GEAR

Heel/Face = Tweener

Bio

Alice grew up in a suburb right outside of Melbourne. Throughout her childhood and high school she competeted in gymnastics, hoping to one day make it to the Olympics..that is until an episode of WWE Smackdown caught her eye. Of course back then it was WWF..she The Hardy Boyz and Lita in a six man intergender tag match with The Dudley Boyz and Stacy Kiebler. From that night she vowed that she wwas going to one day do that.
    At the age of seventeen, Alice moved to NSW to train at AWF wrestling school where she meet Arius, Becoming great firends and eventually starting a relationship with Arius she went over to Japan where they got engaged

A Once Mighty Stable now in shambles still has Arius and Alice searching for worthy disciples

HWA would love to sign you.

Can i join two feds?

"You know they say money can't buy happiness. Give me 50 bucks and watch me smile."

Bobby Heenan

Randy Savage is the most dangerous man in any sport, from wrestling to checkers.''
    -Bobby Heenan

Blog Entries

-weight- 94 kg
    -height- 5 ft 8

Nick Names
    * Mr. Prestige
    * The Prodigy

Look/ATTIRE/GEAR

Theme Music:
    <strong>

Entrance Motion:
    <b>

Finishers:
    The Final Touch

Devine Retribution

Kingdom Come

SIGNATURES

-Common Moves-
    ButterFly DDT
    Running knee to gut.
    Kimura Hold.
    Inverted armbar.
    One Inch Punch.
    Crossface
    Karate Jabs.
    High Kick to back
    Anaconda Vise
    shining wizard

Heel/Face = Tweener

GIMMICK

Bio

Name:
    Alice

Theme:
    <strong>

FINISHERS:

SIGNATURES
    Tarantula

ATTIRE/GEAR

Heel/Face = Tweener

Bio

Badass character pal. I'd love to wrestle him 1 day for sure.

Blog Entries
    Can i join two feds?
    You can join as many as you want.

If you sign with EWNCW you then cannot join JBW and vice versa.

All the other brands are open for you 2 join

Join as many as you feel you can handle pal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You can join as many as you want.

If you sign with EWNCW you then cannot join JBW and vice versa.

All the other brands are open for you 2 join

Join as many as you feel you can handle pal.
    Basically this. You can join as many e-feds as you want, as long as you don't have the same character in EWNCW and JBW.
    But you can join both EWNCW and JBW if you have 2 separate characters for them if that makes sense lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Basically this. You can join as many e-feds as you want, as long as you don't have the same character in EWNCW and JBW.
    But you can join both EWNCW and JBW if you have 2 separate characters for them if that makes sense lol

Ah that I didn't know lol

So in theory I could have Jacob in JBW and Van in EWNCW?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Ah that I didn't know lol

So in theory I could have Jacob in JBW and Van in EWNCW?
    If you want, yes.
    That change has actually been a fairly recent move though. Very few have actually taken up this option, as a lot of people's take on it it "If I'm JBW/EWNCW, I'm JBW/EWNCW for life". And in all honesty, that mindset does add a bit to the friendly rivalry we have, so I can understand why not many have taken up the option, and I actually like it that way lol! I don't think I would have a character in JBW while I was with EWNCW, and I think that's the take of most of the hardcore fedders.
    Off the top of my head, aloisick and TDA are the only ones to have characters in both the main feds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    OK awesome so ill accept your offer to join EWNCW and AreYaSerious offer to join HWA
    Thanks for the help guys

"You know they say money can't buy happiness. Give me 50 bucks and watch me smile."

Bobby Heenan

Randy Savage is the most dangerous man in any sport, from wrestling to checkers.''
    -Bobby Heenan

Blog Entries
    OK awesome so ill accept your offer to join EWNCW and AreYaSerious offer to join HWA
    Thanks for the help guys
    Excellent, that's great news!
    I'll post your bio in our roster thread, and I'll be in touch regarding further details

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.