Broncos @ Raiders

Bengals @ Titans

Rams @ Cardinals

Giants @ Patriots

Packers @ Chargers

Ravens @ Steelers

Bears @ Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    lol..This year I agree with you. Once Manning is back though...different story.

idk why, just can not get myself to cheer for the cowboys or the pats no matter how good their teams are.
    No...once Manning is back, it's going to be the same deal. They won't get their ass kicked every week, but they won't be winning the division. They were already declining, Manning and his team, but Manning's injury just speeds things up a little. The guy is old, and he's declining fast. Don't expect him to be the same Peyton Manning in the 2012 season, if Manning is even playing.

*Bold=Winner

Jets @ Bills

Seahawks @ Cowboys

Browns @ Texans

Falcons @ Colts

Dolphins @ Chiefs

Buccaneers @ Saints

49ers @ Redskins

Broncos @ Raiders

Bengals @ Titans

Rams @ Cardinals

Giants @ Patriots

Packers @ Chargers

Ravens @ Steelers

Bears @ Eagles

I'm taking a risk, and gambling very high here. I'm picking both the Packers, and the Pats to lose. I'm hoping at least one of them falls, but I'm fearing that neither of them will. They both have a lot of good reasons to win, and a lot of good reasons to lose. It's a tough one, but I'm taking some chances.

Jets @ Bills - Bills

Seahawks @ Cowboys - Cowboys

Browns @ Texans - Texans

Falcons @ Colts - Falcons

Dolphins @ Chiefs - Chiefs

Buccaneers @ Saints - Saints

49ers @ Redskins - 49ers

Broncos @ Raiders - Raiders

Bengals @ Titans - Bengals

Rams @ Cardinals - Rams

Giants @ Patriots - Patriots

Packers @ Chargers - Chargers

Ravens @ Steelers - Steelers

Bears @ Eagles - Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    No...once Manning is back, it's going to be the same deal. They won't get their ass kicked every week, but they won't be winning the division. They were already declining, Manning and his team, but Manning's injury just speeds things up a little. The guy is old, and he's declining fast. Don't expect him to be the same Peyton Manning in the 2012 season, if Manning is even playing.
    I hope you are wrong, but actually do kinda agree with you a bit- just because he is older does not mean he is losing it, but the injury/sugery he had will come into play when he gets back in the game- how? that remains to be seen.
    Even if Manning came back, he is not the whole team- he is just one person. The Colts have been horrible this year.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I hope you are wrong, but actually do kinda agree with you a bit- just because he is older does not mean he is losing it, but the injury/sugery he had will come into play when he gets back in the game- how? that remains to be seen.
    Even if Manning came back, he is not the whole team- he is just one person. The Colts have been horrible this year.
    This must be a massive wake up call for them without him. They probably knew they were relying way too much on Manning doing his thing and this injury has proved what would happen if he wasn't playing.
    I think Jags are still the worst offensive team and we've managed to win 2 games (both games we never should of won too)
    Colts need bloody good draft picks next time its on or it'll just repeat.

Whenever the Patriots lost Brady, not only were the lucky enough to have a decent QB, but they also didn't have such a specific system like the Colts do. The Colt's offense was built solely around Peyton Manning, which screwed the entire team over. Not to mention that they didn't exactly have that great of an overall team now anyways, Peyton or no Peyton.

If Manning was playing, I would predict that the Colts would find themselves ending around 8-8, or 9-7, with the Texans winning it regardless. I predicted the Texans to win the division this season, long before Manning even had surgery.