Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Also a BORO oldboy, Gaizka Mendieta - Middlesbrough, Valencia/Barcelona and Lazio
    That's who I was thinking of!!
    I knew there was a big name midfielder that played for Boro and in Spain and Italy! I've been racking my brains for ages trying to remember the guy!!
    BUT, I've just checked, and he actually didn't score a single goal for Lazio. There for 3 seasons (although he was out on loan for 2), made 20 appearances, no goals.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's who I was thinking of!!
    I knew there was a big name midfielder that played for Boro and in Spain and Italy! I've been racking my brains for ages trying to remember the guy!!
    BUT, I've just checked, and he actually didn't score a single goal for Lazio. There for 3 seasons (although he was out on loan for 2), made 20 appearances, no goals.
    I was sure he must've scored for Lazio!! Ah wells.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Can't believe no one got Patrick Kluivert or Edgar Davids!!
    Those are the first two that came to mind.

I am impressed!!

5 years ago it was a very secluded list,now more and more players are joining the list.

Diego Forlan scored in EPL,La Liga and Serie A.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Here's a relative obvious one we've missed.
    Robinho (Real Madrid, Manchester City, AC Milan).
    duh,but ya.

Blog Entries
    Just thought of another!
    Bernardo Corradi. Played and scored for Manchester City in the EPL, Valencia in the Spanish Primera, and several teams in Serie A.

hierry Henry (France): Arsenal (England); and Barcelona (Spain); Juventus (Italy)
    Didier Deschamps (France): Chelsea (England); Valencia (Spain); Juventus (Italy)
    Laurent Blanc (France): Manchester United (England); Barcelona (Spain); Internazionale (Italy)
    David Beckham (England): Manchester United (England); Real Madrid (Spain); AC Milan (Italy)
    Christian Pannuci (Italy): Chelsea (England); Real Madrid (Spain); AS Roma (Italy)
    Edgar Davids (The Netherlands): Tottenham Hotspurs (England); Barcelona (Spain); Juventus (Italy)
    Winston Bogarde (The Netherlands): Chelsea (England); Barcelona (Spain); AC Milan (Italy)
    Patrick Kluivert (The Netherlands): Newcastle United (England); Barcelona and Valencia (Spain); AC Milan (Italy)
    John Aloisi (Australia): Conventry City and Portsmouth (England); Osasuna and Deportivo La Coruna (Spain); Cremonese (Italy)
    John Carew (Norway): Aston Villa (England); Valencia (Spain); AS Roma (Italy)
    Abel Xavier (Portugal): Everton, Liverpool and Middlebrough (England); Real Oviedo (Spain); Bari and Roma (Italy)

Florin Radiciou (Romania) : West Ham United (England); Espanyol (Spain); Bari, Verona, Brescia, AC Milan (Italy)

I have no idea what the official number is,but the question definately makes people think.And is a good test of football knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    hierry Henry (France): Arsenal (England); and Barcelona (Spain); Juventus (Italy)
    Didier Deschamps (France): Chelsea (England); Valencia (Spain); Juventus (Italy)
    Laurent Blanc (France): Manchester United (England); Barcelona (Spain); Internazionale (Italy)
    David Beckham (England): Manchester United (England); Real Madrid (Spain); AC Milan (Italy)
    Christian Pannuci (Italy): Chelsea (England); Real Madrid (Spain); AS Roma (Italy)
    Edgar Davids (The Netherlands): Tottenham Hotspurs (England); Barcelona (Spain); Juventus (Italy)
    Winston Bogarde (The Netherlands): Chelsea (England); Barcelona (Spain); AC Milan (Italy)
    Patrick Kluivert (The Netherlands): Newcastle United (England); Barcelona and Valencia (Spain); AC Milan (Italy)
    John Aloisi (Australia): Conventry City and Portsmouth (England); Osasuna and Deportivo La Coruna (Spain); Cremonese (Italy)
    Abel Xavier (Portugal): Everton, Liverpool and Middlebrough (England); Real Oviedo (Spain); Bari and Roma (Italy)

Florin Radiciou (Romania) : West Ham United (England); Espanyol (Spain); Bari, Verona, Brescia, AC Milan (Italy)

I have no idea what the official number is,but the question definately makes people think.And is a good test of football knowledge.
    this list is for Spain,England and Italy,not La Liga,EPL and Serie A

Christian Panucci played for Chelsea,completely forgot about that one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post

Winston Bogarde didn't score for Chelsea or Milan during his time there.
    Abel Xavier didn't score during his stint at Oviedo, Roma or Barri.