Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ryder and Kofi as champs. The feud against ZigSwag could be good.

Blog Entries
    Booker T and Kofi Kingston. Maybe Booker T can then show Kofi how to be entertaining on the mic and in general.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    How about the Uso's getting the tag team titles? Why slap singles wrestlers together and make random tag teams? I don't understand...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    Booker T and Kofi Kingston. Maybe Booker T can then show Kofi how to be entertaining on the mic and in general.
    "kofi" has no attitude. Its kind of like the miz, or Alberto del rio How are wrestling fans supposed to actually believe that they could kick somebodies ass? WWE doesn't need to go back to the "attitude" they just need to inject some toughness into their show

When I see a guy like zack ryder come out to that music and making them noises... it reminds me of how far wrestling has fallen

airboom jumped around a lot put have no charisma between them, this might actually turn out to be a good thing for kofi if he gets a new partner, or he will end up with jomo and drew in mid card purgatory...
    Not removing until:
    Drew Mcintyre wins a singles match on Raw or Smackdown (20/10/11)
    John Cena Turns heel (26/10/11)
    Cody Rhodes wins a world title (27/10/11)

Tag Team tournament with surprise winner PLEASE!

Primo & Carlito, now that's cool
    ​

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen View Post
    Tag Team tournament with surprise winner PLEASE!
    8 man Tag match would be cool

Air Boom(c) vs Awesome Truth vs Swagger & Ziggler vs Drew McIntyre & Wade Barrett
    I believe WWE will not inculde The Usos as they don't care about them and about Tag Team Divisions.
    Or may be Air Boom will have to forfeit the Tag Titles as they could be destroy in the locker room. This could really happens as WWE is making them look very weak

I have not included Cody Rhodes as he is booked in a 6 man Tag team mach
    Respect the beard !

You could maybe even consider Titus O'Neil and Percy Watson; although they've only been tagging on NXT they seem a solid team.

They whole concept of NXT is so skewed now that having a winner seems pointless. Also, hasn't Johnny Curtis still got a shot at the tag belts to cash in at some point?

Blog Entries
    They didn't even bother having a tag match. Maybe putting Air Boom on the backburner and hope noone notices.