Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I agree with this. IMO he is definitely in the top 5 current wrestlers in any company. He can do it all and fully deserved his world titles, I just wish he had a good reign :/
    Im still holding out hope that he gets a huge run with one of the straps

Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    Im still holding out hope that he gets a huge run with one of the straps
    Yeah same, I can't see it happen but that's what WWE games are for

Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    I wish I could argue this but you have a point While he might not be the best at one thing, I think the overall makes him (in my eyes) better than others whose shortcomings are a bit noticable
    I agree with you completely on that. He has no noticeable shortcomings, the guy can do pretty much anything asked of him.
    I think WWE recognise that a bit better now then his first singles run, he's on the fridges of another title shot.
    As a singles competitor, he's riding fairly high, he's been champ and is currently feuding with one of Smackdown's top stars in Sheamus.

He's not the WHC champ, but it's a significant jump from when the 'E left him to carry their ECW show. Christian will be alright

Blog Entries
    I really hate that Christian has become jobber to the major stars decently.
    Deserves so much better considering he's better than some main eventers.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I really hate that Christian has become jobber to the major stars decently.
    Deserves so much better considering he's better than some main eventers.
    ^^^ so much truth! Seems they use him to make someone appear credible. Just wish they would remember to throw him some wins while he's making other people look good

Quote Originally Posted by tchocky360 View Post
    it's a significant jump from when the 'E left him to carry their ECW show. Christian will be alright
    Its funny you mention this bc I stopped watching WWE for about 2 yrs and picked back up when he re-debuted on ECW lol

Blog Entries
    For me it's Dolph Zigger. IMO he's the best in ring worker (yes that includes Daniel Bryan and CM Punk). He's quickly becoming one of the best on the mic and he's also versatile on it too. He can deliver a super intense promo where everyone takes notice and he can give quite a light hearted, charasmatic promo too. I firmly believe that if the WWE allow him he could be as good as HBK!

"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero in my opinion. In my opinion the Pope is like the Rock with his promos and if TNA where smart they'd book him like that. The Pope's in ring abilities are definitely on par with Christian and I think he is more athletic then Christian. Hey, but this is just one guys opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    For me it's Dolph Zigger. IMO he's the best in ring worker (yes that includes Daniel Bryan and CM Punk). He's quickly becoming one of the best on the mic and he's also versatile on it too. He can deliver a super intense promo where everyone takes notice and he can give quite a light hearted, charasmatic promo too. I firmly believe that if the WWE allow him he could be as good as HBK!
    Ziggler is the only wrestler on either roster that comes close to Christian, overall wise...I still think Vickie is more of an hinderance than anything right now

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero in my opinion. In my opinion the Pope is like the Rock with his promos and if TNA where smart they'd book him like that. The Pope's in ring abilities are definitely on par with Christian and I think he is more athletic then Christian. Hey, but this is just one guys opinion.
    I actually enjoy the Pope in the ring but his running knees to the back, I just dont like that finisher...on the mic, I like his delivery/tone and all that jazz but I just dont find him interesting =(