Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    I actually enjoy the Pope in the ring but his running knees to the back, I just dont like that finisher...on the mic, I like his delivery/tone and all that jazz but I just dont find him interesting =(
    I can see that and I do agree that he does need a new finisher. I would love to see him use the Double Knees to the face or even a backbreaker into a reverse STO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    Ziggler is the only wrestler on either roster that comes close to Christian, overall wise...I still think Vickie is more of an hinderance than anything right now
    I wouldn't say Vickie is really being a hinderance to him but I do think that he doesn't need her now. He can handle himself on the mic now which he wasn't too good at this time last year. I'm pretty sure this whole thing with Ziggler, Swagger and Vickie will result in Vickie kicking Ziggler out the team and managing Swagger soley as Swagger still needs help with his mic skills. I think this will happen before Royal Rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    I wouldn't say Vickie is really being a hinderance to him but I do think that he doesn't need her now. He can handle himself on the mic now which he wasn't too good at this time last year. I'm pretty sure this whole thing with Ziggler, Swagger and Vickie will result in Vickie kicking Ziggler out the team and managing Swagger soley as Swagger still needs help with his mic skills. I think this will happen before Royal Rumble.
    I think it'll happen after Ziggler loses the US Title. Vickie Guerrero cares about winning and as long as Ziggler is a champion then he is a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I agree with this. IMO he is definitely in the top 5 current wrestlers in any company. He can do it all and fully deserved his world titles, I just wish he had a good reign :/
    Don't think Christian will ever get a decent reign because Vince doesn't think he championship material ans 2 he went to TNA!

I agree he is awesome but he is a jobber to the stars at the moment which is ajoke IMO just like this whole one more match shit.

What they should have done IMO, was when edge called him a wuss, they should have had him retain by outsmarting Orton, then aftre that taking on a similar gimmick to edge

1. Christian
    2. Ziggler
    3. Punk

I guess
    ‚Äč

jtg ftw

The following errors occurred with your submission
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

"Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover"

I think Ziggles is next in line in becoming an actual "show stealer" for the WWE. I once hated him for his corny shiny trunks and lame music and stupid name... but he's slowly become my fave wrestler behind CM Punk.