Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christian

Christian

Is there a better worker/superstar on either WWE's or TNA's roster? I don't see a more well-rounded wrestler on either one. If you dont agree, please let me know who and why

IMO CM Punk is better in my opinion mainly because I like his promos and his moveset better. CM Punk feels like a genuine extension of himself kinda like Stone Cold and The Rock's characters are extensions of themselves. And I really dislike Christian's finisher because it takes too long to set up and he doesn't look right doing the spear.

AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Samoa Joe are right up there too but Christian has them beat on the mic. I think Austin Aries has potential to be one of the best all rounded workers once he is able to bloom more
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Wrong and wrong. The correct answer is Dolph Ziggler.

#Heel.

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IMO CM Punk is better in my opinion mainly because I like his promos and his moveset better. CM Punk feels like a genuine extension of himself kinda like Stone Cold and The Rock's characters are extensions of themselves. And I really dislike Christian's finisher because it takes too long to set up and he doesn't look right doing the spear.

AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Samoa Joe are right up there too but Christian has them beat on the mic. I think Austin Aries has potential to be one of the best all rounded workers once he is able to bloom more
    This is why I like when you respond Payne Don't get me wrong I like Punk (besides the direction the character is going but thats another story) but I just dont like his moveset vs bigs, all of Christians moves could work on Big Show as well as Tyson Kidd...perhaps a submission finisher to go with the GTS.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Wrong and wrong. The correct answer is Dolph Ziggler.

#Heel.
    I'm glad you explained why....until Ziggler brings some of that mouth work from Ryder's show onto Raw, he will be lacking. As soon as he breaks away from Vicki he will become the number one heel on either show, hell he could probably pull off tweener. But could he make a believable face?

Christian is gold in my eyes just for his open hand slap when he jumps over the ropes to the outside. Like Kane's uppercut, just sounds like it hits hard.
    Wish him and Kofi didn't share the same kick at the turnbuckle though.

He is very well rounded, but it's like the saying, jack of all trades, master of none. I think it can hold him back sometimes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    I'm glad you explained why....until Ziggler brings some of that mouth work from Ryder's show onto Raw, he will be lacking. As soon as he breaks away from Vicki he will become the number one heel on either show, hell he could probably pull off tweener. But could he make a believable face?
    Haha, yay for sarcasm. The thing is he is starting to. But it hinders him that he has to share it with Vickie and Jack 90% of the time. Is him being with Vickie that hard on him? Well all know he can cut a promo but it won't hurt if he's still with her. And on him being able to be a believable face; he was doing commentary one time during his 'fight' with Vickie and he was golden. So, the answer shall be yes.

Quote Originally Posted by tchocky360 View Post
    Christian is gold in my eyes just for his open hand slap when he jumps over the ropes to the outside. Like Kane's uppercut, just sounds like it hits hard.
    Wish him and Kofi didn't share the same kick at the turnbuckle though.

He is very well rounded, but it's like the saying, jack of all trades, master of none. I think it can hold him back sometimes as well.
    I wish I could argue this but you have a point While he might not be the best at one thing, I think the overall makes him (in my eyes) better than others whose shortcomings are a bit noticable

I agree with this. IMO he is definitely in the top 5 current wrestlers in any company. He can do it all and fully deserved his world titles, I just wish he had a good reign :/

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Haha, yay for sarcasm. The thing is he is starting to. But it hinders him that he has to share it with Vickie and Jack 90% of the time. Is him being with Vickie that hard on him? Well all know he can cut a promo but it won't hurt if he's still with her. And on him being able to be a believable face; he was doing commentary one time during his 'fight' with Vickie and he was golden. So, the answer shall be yes.
    I still don't see him working as a face but I'll gladly eat crow the day it happens and he makes it work. As far as in-ring work, I'd put him right up there with Christian but he needs the freedom on the mic for me to take him serious as a top guy. But when that day comes, I feel sorry for everyone else because I dont think they can hang with Ziggler