Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your World XI?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    Persoannly i beilve buffon is past it
    but ocverall thats a good team
    I still think he's one of the best in the world today. Maybe I put Casillas on the bench due to me supporting Barcelona lol, but no, i honestly think Buffon is still one of the world's best keepers.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Finally somebody who recognises that Thiago Silva has the making of A WORLD CLASS DEFENDER!!!
    you say has the making, but shouldnt a dream team or your best eleven be the best around now ?.but hey it's your team.. i personally belive with the exception of Sneijder and maybe pato , there are no other world class players in the italian league, i find zlatan ibrahimovic so over rated !! but just my opinion

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    you say has the making, but shouldnt a dream team or your best eleven be the best around now ?.but hey it's your team.. i personally belive with the exception of Sneijder and maybe pato , there are no other world class players in the italian league, i find zlatan ibrahimovic so over rated !! but just my opinion
    IMO there are no Serie A players good enough to be in a World XI if FIFA or UEFA were to release one Sneijder is good put there are quite a feww better midfielders around. Pato and Ibrahimovic are overrated, Thiago Silva is very good but I think there are still a few better defenders howevers it's not a real World XI it's whatever you want so I'm not here to judge. TBH it's just nice to speak about football with people who seem to know what they're talking about rather than most of my friends who only watch the BPL and judge players on their ratings on FIFA (the game) which can be very annoying and lead to heated arguments - The beauty of football

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    IMO there are no Serie A players good enough to be in a World XI if FIFA or UEFA were to release one Sneijder is good put there are quite a feww better midfielders around. Pato and Ibrahimovic are overrated, Thiago Silva is very good but I think there are still a few better defenders howevers it's not a real World XI it's whatever you want so I'm not here to judge. TBH it's just nice to speak about football with people who seem to know what they're talking about rather than most of my friends who only watch the BPL and judge players on their ratings on FIFA (the game) which can be very annoying and lead to heated arguments - The beauty of football
    I agree man, and if it came across i was slating his team, didnt mean too do that but yh i enjoy hearing about people's teams and stuff !!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I agree man, and if it came across i was slating his team, didnt mean too do that but yh i enjoy hearing about people's teams and stuff !!
    Nah it didn't I was just saying incase people did think that What team do you support by the way? I couldn't tell from your team. I'm gonna guess Man Utd

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nah it didn't I was just saying incase people did think that What team do you support by the way? I couldn't tell from your team. I'm gonna guess Man Utd
    haha yh good guess, im a united fan what abour yourself ?.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    To counter the anti-Seria A guys:

Wesley Sneijder definately deserves to be in a World Xi. I shouldn't need to explain why.

Zlatan Ibrahimovich overrated? 35 goals in 75 for Ajax, 23 goals in 63 for Juventus, 57 goals in 88 for Inter, 16 in 29 for Barca, and 18 (and counting) in 34 (and counting) for Milan. I think those stats say otherwise.

Thiago Silva is one of the best centre backs in the world right now. In the premiership, only Vidic IMO is better than him. Lucio and Walter Samuel are 2 other centre backs that deserves to be in a World Xi.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    To counter the anti-Seria A guys:

Wesley Sneijder definately deserves to be in a World Xi. I shouldn't need to explain why.

Zlatan Ibrahimovich overrated? 35 goals in 75 for Ajax, 23 goals in 63 for Juventus, 57 goals in 88 for Inter, 16 in 29 for Barca, and 18 (and counting) in 34 (and counting) for Milan. I think those stats say otherwise.

Thiago Silva is one of the best centre backs in the world right now. In the premiership, only Vidic IMO is better than him. Lucio and Walter Samuel are 2 other centre backs that deserves to be in a World Xi.
    Couldnt disagree with you more mate, i respect your opinion , but you cant just say stats, because im preety sure i could find someone with better starts in the one of the lower leagues so would that make him better then zlatan ?. the italian leage imo is very poor and yh he's done alright there but barca sold him for a reason.. he is not world class, sneijder is i already said that.. silva is alrite not world class , vidic , terry , ivanovic , vermaelen all better them him imo , even smalling and phil jones are as good as him.. lucio and samuel both were decent but there is a reason inter are stuggling and you can look at there back fours age, past it !! , it's jus opinion tho man, so i dont want too turn this into a heated discussion

IWA:

HWA:

General:

For me i look at zlatan.. and i see his size , his touch and all the skills he has.. he has everything that should make him the best, but too me he delivers wen he wants to.. ive seen him plenty of times in the champions league and he seems too bottle games, thats why for me he aint world class, like i said tho just my opinion..

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    My current World Xi (4-3-3):

FW: Robin Van Persie
    If he stayed injury free,he could be in many people's world XI's......

Allow me to Introduce all the Premfacers to an Immortal Icon they call Zlatan Ibrahimovic.