High scoring big games,away wins,2-2 draws,Is football changing?

High scoring big games,results away from home.....

Yesterday,3 big games,16 goals,3 away wins.

Arsenal beat Chelsea 5-3
    AC Milan beat Roma 3-2
    Juventus beat Inter 2-1

All three away wins.This season we've had

Man City beat Manyoo 6-1.away,(7 goals)
    Barcelona drew 2-2 away to Valencia and Real Madrid,AC Milan drew 2-2 @ barcelona
    Man United beat Arsenal 8-2 and Chelsea 3-1,both at home.
    Juventus easily beat AC Milan 2-0
    Barca beat Real 3-2(5 goals)
    Palermo beat Inter 4-3 in a cup final rematch
    Man united came from 2 goals down to beat City 3-2 @ Wembley
    Last week,whilst not a big game,AC milan came from 3 goals down to win 4-3 @ Lecce,their fans are calling it 'The Istanbul Reverse',kinda funny,still a rare feat,tends to happen every now and then.

This season's big games have had many goals,the away teams have come out swinging,not looking for 0-0 draws,is football changing?What has triggered this attacking mentality?Granted in high scoring games that some of the goals have come from poor defending,but some of the goals have been top notch.Maybe with the top clubs from around the world drawing player from all parts of the globe and having fewer local players,there is less pressure on them than a set of home grown players to perform in a Milan or Manchester derby.

At this rate the score in the Champions League final could be 4-3,or something in that region.

Blog Entries
    I believe De Gea has had the most shots save too our of anyone in the English Division which is weird for United to have given up so many shots.

Maybe its the new tackling system that FIFA have added and manager can't master defending :P

maybe because Johne Evans,david Luiz are not very good,Christian Abbiatti and Christian Chivu are finished.

Plus when you have Valencia,Busquets,Mascherano,Carrick,Fletcher playing centre back it might just not work all the time.

I hope for De Gea,that Man United are in a penalty shootout and he saves like 3 penalties,maybe then,people will get off his back

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    maybe because Johne Evans,david Luiz are not very good,Christian Abbiatti and Christian Chivu are finished.Plus when you have Valencia,Busquets,Mascherano,Carrick,Fletcher playing centre back it might just not work all the time.

I hope for De Gea,that Man United are in a penalty shootout and he saves like 3 penalties,maybe then,people will get off his back
    Now this I agree with