Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The punk vs. Christian match was pretty good, I am kind of surprised that no one mentioned Orton vs. Ziggler which was by far the best match I have seen in a non pay per view capacity in quite a while. Ziggler really showed me something in that match and I am not really a big fan of his. He even won the crowd over in many parts of that match. Orton was great as usual even though he fell back into his signature move set more often than I would like. I have to give kudos to Orton for putting guys like Christian, Mark Henry, and now Ziggler over recently. In comparison and I know I sound like a broken record, but John Cena really sucks at making others look good in a match.

Quote Originally Posted by umar View Post
    CHRISTIAN SHOULD JUST RETIRE AND STOP WASTING OUR TIME.AND THAT OVER-RATED CM PUNK NEEDS TO KNOW HE'S NO BEST IN THE WORLD.....
    Hello Squarecircle! I thought you were banned! I hope you used a different computer!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Ziggler really showed me something in that match and I am not really a big fan of his.
    I have no doubt that at Wrestlemania, he will face Daniel Bryan for the World title. No doubt.

John Cena really sucks at making others look good in a match.
    You are completely wrong. He is one of the best at doing that. As he does nothing in the ring but being destroyed during 90% of the match, his opponent has all the time to shine in the match and it often ends like that. Cena opponents can do all their moves like they want, they have almost the entire match for that
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    The punk vs. Christian match was pretty good, I am kind of surprised that no one mentioned Orton vs. Ziggler which was by far the best match I have seen in a non pay per view capacity in quite a while. Ziggler really showed me something in that match and I am not really a big fan of his. He even won the crowd over in many parts of that match. Orton was great as usual even though he fell back into his signature move set more often than I would like. I have to give kudos to Orton for putting guys like Christian, Mark Henry, and now Ziggler over recently. In comparison and I know I sound like a broken record, but John Cena really sucks at making others look good in a match.
    I agree Orton is doing a better job at putting others over then John Cena recently but Cena is good at it. Orton and Ziggler was a great match, it wasn't terribly one sided, and then all of a sudden RKO, it was pretty even, even. Ziggler earned my respect, and I hated the guy.

My 2 favorite wrestlers right now,if they would have a match at Wrestlemania which culminated long feud i guess i would be waiting for it more then for the rock vs cena