Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Spoiler Turning Point Main Event between 2 Originals

So at Turning Point the main event will be between Robert Roode and AJ Styles. I am excited because it is between two original talents. I can see Roode retaining and defending against Storm at the next PPV. I think all this was set up to turn Roode heel and break up Fortune. Thoughts and opinions?
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

I doubt this was all planned out. But AJ in the main event where he should be? That is great.

Blog Entries
    I disagree i think it was all planned out. thats why EB and Hulk wouldn't shut up about the bigger picture

AJ vs Roode will be a classic
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    If they keep this going it will be awesome
    give Roode a nice long title reign

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

I just really wish they would have stretched the Rhoode heel turn out. They put like 4 monthes worth of storyline and packed it into 3 weeks. I think it may have been the ultimate goal to have Rhoode vs AJ but I think it got rushed possibly because of Angle's injury. The way they are booking him, Storm seems hurt to me too, but that might just be part of the story. I think the Rhoode heel turn could have been great if they didn't rush it though.

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    I disagree i think it was all planned out. thats why EB and Hulk wouldn't shut up about the bigger picture

AJ vs Roode will be a classic
    No, this is panic management at it's worst.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

1.) Extremely happy over this because this will be a great match for not only Turning Point, but to help relieve all the tension in the locker room after BFG. A lot of originals were said to be extremely upset over what happened at BFG.

2.) I don't believe this was planned out because if it was it was the stupid plan ever made. Seriously just let Roode win at BFG and have him turn heel slowly. This was completely rushed and panicked and it looks like that through the results.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    1.) Extremely happy over this because this will be a great match for not only Turning Point, but to help relieve all the tension in the locker room after BFG. A lot of originals were said to be extremely upset over what happened at BFG.

2.) I don't believe this was planned out because if it was it was the stupid plan ever made. Seriously just let Roode win at BFG and have him turn heel slowly. This was completely rushed and panicked and it looks like that through the results.
    I don't always agree with you

but when I do, it's this post right here

I am thrilled to see AJ back in the title picture, and hope that this is a trend, I am really hoping to see a Pope vs Roode match, even non-title at this point, just to give him a decent victory

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Oh great, now I don't have to watch tna for a month. Not that I was anyway, thank you internet.
    eat your metamucil and say your prayers, brother!"

-Hulk Hogan

first of all don't nag to me that most guys whine that no tna original was the champ i didn't care if it was kurt angle or not kurt angle can still go
    second of all i wanted a long LONG feud between storm and roode I mean aj could have feuded with joe before this
    then the heel turn well executed with the beer bottle but way too fast too fast meaning 2 months too fast.
    poor storm i hope he doesn't get thrown to the sidelines he's main event material as well if this is about the too southern thing then i'll stop watching tna right now.
    i hope it is a great match and that they can return to the feud between beer money or that roode loses the title to aj and that they beat the mexican out of mexican america (nothing against mexicans i just liked the sound of that)
    honestly now i'll just watch tennis instead of tna again
    Damn I need a better catchphrase