Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm ecstatic, TNA has someone they can push as their top heel now,Abyss,Hardy,Hogan have all turned. Kurt is injured and/or gonna be busy with Olympic training, Bully Ray is great,but I'd rather see an original get a big push than a veteran. Is it too soon? Maybe,but it's a good decision considering everything that's happening right now. We get some amazing feuds(and hopefully matches) with Roode against Styles,Storm, and hopefully Kazarian,Hardy,Anderson,Morgan and Crimson. Good move long term for TNA.

sooo....another heel champion. Way to think outside the box TNA.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by CrowOfMurders View Post
    I'm ecstatic, TNA has someone they can push as their top heel now,Abyss,Hardy,Hogan have all turned. Kurt is injured and/or gonna be busy with Olympic training, Bully Ray is great,but I'd rather see an original get a big push than a veteran. Is it too soon? Maybe,but it's a good decision considering everything that's happening right now. We get some amazing feuds(and hopefully matches) with Roode against Styles,Storm, and hopefully Kazarian,Hardy,Anderson,Morgan and Crimson. Good move long term for TNA.
    Just an observation, I'm not being a dick and I do follow TNA (positively) I've seen a lot of your posts on here and I admit I agree with you most of the time and you argue well in TNA's favour, especially against some of the WWE fanboys on here, who slate it without even watching it, however, do you really love EVERY aspect of TNA, I've never heard you disagree with or criticise anything they do! Surely it's an impossibilty for someone to be 100% happy with something ALL of the time! Again not knocking you but it worries me, when some can't see any problems at all! Surely things can only improve with some form of trial and error! There seems to be a few on here who have the exact same outlook on TNA, as you do! You truly can't believe they put out great product 100% of the time, that's nigh on an impossibilty!! I for one enjoy TNA, as an alternative to WWE and I truly believe they have some great talent, however, it would be detrimental to the product, I believe, if no one was ever unhappy about any aspect of it! We can only learn from our mistakes, surely!!

im unhappy...JOE JOE JOE JOE...naa seriously i dont like roode i prefer storm and i hope aj wins that tittle after feuding with roode and storm for a while

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Just an observation, I'm not being a dick and I do follow TNA (positively) I've seen a lot of your posts on here and I admit I agree with you most of the time and you argue well in TNA's favour, especially against some of the WWE fanboys on here, who slate it without even watching it, however, do you really love EVERY aspect of TNA, I've never heard you disagree with or criticise anything they do! Surely it's an impossibilty for someone to be 100% happy with something ALL of the time! Again not knocking you but it worries me, when some can't see any problems at all! Surely things can only improve with some form of trial and error! There seems to be a few on here who have the exact same outlook on TNA, as you do! You truly can't believe they put out great product 100% of the time, that's nigh on an impossibilty!! I for one enjoy TNA, as an alternative to WWE and I truly believe they have some great talent, however, it would be detrimental to the product, I believe, if no one was ever unhappy about any aspect of it! We can only learn from our mistakes, surely!!
    LMAO, umm no offense taken to anything you've said. I admit I comment alot on TNA in a positive way,but that's mostly because there are SOOO many TNA bashers on these boards,and honestly it's ALWAYS nitpicking on their part,about the smallest and often most insignificant things,so I try to really fight for the underdog because I've honestly enjoyed TNA more for the last 5-6 years than I have WWE and I mean that even in their worst times. I don't defend everything they do, I try to be even handed with my criticism and point out things they do right and wrong,but since I've started posting(July) TNA has been getting better and better,the best of which has been this BFG series. I have criticized alot of their moves from putting the title on RVD(the stupid Hogan/Bischoff era move in my opinion) to the whole Hardy fiasco at Victory Road. The constant title changes have also been annoying. The lack of a push(or even a sensical storyline for TNA originals for a long time) is also something that pissed me off. But,the last few months,you've had Roode and Storm both take center stage after being one of the 2 best tag teams in TNA history,A.J. and Daniels are actually in an intense storyline,instead of being filler material and drawing out a feud with Immortal,even Joe's jobbing in the BFG series seemed like it was leading somewhere(until it didn't ughh) but overall, they've taken some significant steps in the right direction. I don't think they're 100% right all the time,but I still prefer to watch it over WWE for a long time. Even with NOWHERE storylines TNA just had better matches than WWE which has been toned down to such an adolescent level,I can't enjoy it anymore. I still watch WWE,but it doesn't keep me interested as TNA does,where I get to watch some all time favorites(Sting,Angle) and some amazing talent of their own. So to answer your question,yea I have criticisms and things I don't like about TNA as well,but I hate nitpicking on small little things that they do every week,and the truth is,even when they do something that pisses me off(like Roode losing to Angle) I try to wait and see where it's going,I believe the current situation is a result of a combination of things(Angle's injury being a big factor) but I like it,so why complain? Roode lost,amazing surprise Storm victory last week, Roode heel turn and title win,yea its a little fast,but now A.J. Styles FINALLY has another title shot! Whereas with the WWE,Punk turns the company on it's head,"quits" comes back,loses the title,cena wins,mysterio wins,cena wins,ADR wins,Cena wins,ADRwins wtf?! that shit just gives me migraines. I do like Rhodes on Smackdown,hoping he gets an awesome push soon,but overall, TNA is offering me more entertainment right now.So I will express that.

I won't quote your response!

That's a damn good read my friend and fair play to you! I understand where you're coming from about defending the product, as I say myself, some of the WWE fanboy responses you get, do push you to that! It just annoys me that some go too far the other way and just won't see criticism and that, to me, is the quickest way to demise! As I say though, you answered in an articulate manner, without resorting to abuse and you've got to be admired for that! I can see you aren't just blindly following!! Good to have this discussion with you! Nice one mate

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I won't quote your response!

That's a damn good read my friend and fair play to you! I understand where you're coming from about defending the product, as I say myself, some of the WWE fanboy responses you get, do push you to that! It just annoys me that some go too far the other way and just won't see criticism and that, to me, is the quickest way to demise! As I say though, you answered in an articulate manner, without resorting to abuse and you've got to be admired for that! I can see you aren't just blindly following!! Good to have this discussion with you! Nice one mate
    Yea sorry if I went on a bit there, I just wanted to make it clear that I don't just blindly support them,and criticize everything I watch in pro wrestling. I totally agree with your point about complacency. Sitting around and putting up with bullsh*t is extremely dangerous, as it's just a downward spiral, everything deserves its evaluation of its pros and cons,but it has to be conducive and helpful rather than bashing. I think the complacent attitude to wrestling is what ruined the WWE,they're just wayy to comfortable with their cash cows and don't care about entertaining their loyal fan bases anymore. But mind you,if Hogan brings back the Nasty Boys and makes them Tag champs and brings in Nick Hogan as Hulkamania 2.0 and makes him world champ, or some equally ridiculous bull,I'll be first one sounding off on it. Thanks for the props,I really enjoy the discussions here with people like yourself, and although sometimes topics are really asinine and ridiculous, I value what everyone has to say,the one thing that irks me is people who get too sensitive,like really? Some people just need to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowOfMurders View Post
    LMAO, umm no offense taken to anything you've said. I admit I comment alot on TNA in a positive way,but that's mostly because there are SOOO many TNA bashers on these boards,and honestly it's ALWAYS nitpicking on their part,about the smallest and often most insignificant things,so I try to really fight for the underdog because I've honestly enjoyed TNA more for the last 5-6 years than I have WWE and I mean that even in their worst times. I don't defend everything they do, I try to be even handed with my criticism and point out things they do right and wrong,but since I've started posting(July) TNA has been getting better and better,the best of which has been this BFG series. I have criticized alot of their moves from putting the title on RVD(the stupid Hogan/Bischoff era move in my opinion) to the whole Hardy fiasco at Victory Road. The constant title changes have also been annoying. The lack of a push(or even a sensical storyline for TNA originals for a long time) is also something that pissed me off. But,the last few months,you've had Roode and Storm both take center stage after being one of the 2 best tag teams in TNA history,A.J. and Daniels are actually in an intense storyline,instead of being filler material and drawing out a feud with Immortal,even Joe's jobbing in the BFG series seemed like it was leading somewhere(until it didn't ughh) but overall, they've taken some significant steps in the right direction. I don't think they're 100% right all the time,but I still prefer to watch it over WWE for a long time. Even with NOWHERE storylines TNA just had better matches than WWE which has been toned down to such an adolescent level,I can't enjoy it anymore. I still watch WWE,but it doesn't keep me interested as TNA does,where I get to watch some all time favorites(Sting,Angle) and some amazing talent of their own. So to answer your question,yea I have criticisms and things I don't like about TNA as well,but I hate nitpicking on small little things that they do every week,and the truth is,even when they do something that pisses me off(like Roode losing to Angle) I try to wait and see where it's going,I believe the current situation is a result of a combination of things(Angle's injury being a big factor) but I like it,so why complain? Roode lost,amazing surprise Storm victory last week, Roode heel turn and title win,yea its a little fast,but now A.J. Styles FINALLY has another title shot! Whereas with the WWE,Punk turns the company on it's head,"quits" comes back,loses the title,cena wins,mysterio wins,cena wins,ADR wins,Cena wins,ADRwins wtf?! that shit just gives me migraines. I do like Rhodes on Smackdown,hoping he gets an awesome push soon,but overall, TNA is offering me more entertainment right now.So I will express that.
    ^^^^^^^^^ this with a cherry on top ...wish I could provide one but he has said it all

Blog Entries
    I predicted it as soon as BFG was over that the direction TNA was going and the title was going to change hands in Macon.... wasn't thinking the TV taping last week in Orlando...
    But what happen happened and I'm happy....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Going by the front pages early estimated buyrate of BFG, it seems to me that they are focusing more on TV ratings than PPV buyrates which could be why they postponed Roode's title win. May be a good move from a business standpoint tbh.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.