Hybrid View

Are you all happy now...? *SPOILER*

Okay people, Robert Roode won the TNA Championship and turned heel in the process.

Is everyone finally happy? He's now 1)Champion, like a lot of people wanted and 2)Heel, like a lot of people wanted him to be while champion

I was happy either way but these are internet wrestling fans, my friend, they are never truly happy.

Why does TNA do rushed angles? Instead of turning Roode heel on Impact and winning the title, could they have turned him heel on Turning Point.
    And if they wanted to give Roode the belt, why the f didn't they do that at BFG?

Quote Originally Posted by rss3004 View Post
    Why does TNA do rushed angles? Instead of turning Roode heel on Impact and winning the title, could they have turned him heel on Turning Point.
    So TNA next ppv is turning point? even the ppv call 'turning' point and it fit Roode motive to turn heel.

I hope TNA is not gonna create another stable and Roode as the leader.

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rss3004 View Post
    And if they wanted to give Roode the belt, why the f didn't they do that at BFG?
    Both ways work fine IMO. Either way I'm happy because I know that at the end of the day, Sting or Jeff Hardy or RVD or Kurt Angle are not the world champion. And the Turning point main event is AJ Styles vs. Robert Roode. I say TNA is changing for the better. Yes their storylines are not the greatest and a lot of things they have problems with. But Rome wasn't build in one day. And while we can sit at our desks and type on our computers and complain about what TNA is doing wrong, I think the best thing to do from here on is stop being a critic and be a viewer. TNA may surprise us but we'll never be surprised or satisfied unless we stop criticizing everything TNA does. They aren't even a 10 year company yet and we expect them to be so good. As time passes, TNA will get better. And everyone can argue with me and say they won't and that's fine and dandy but the truth is, if you're a wrestling fan, you'll definitely want TNA to get better because then WWE will step their game up and soon before you know it wrestling will be at it's finest hour.

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

Nope, I'll only be happy when:

1) I get an Aston Martin DB9. 2) I win the lottery. 3) Angelina Jolie says she has left Brad Pitt for me.

This is just LOLTNA.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    I was happy either way but these are internet wrestling fans, my friend, they are never truly happy.
    Your exactly right. The internet wrestling fan will always want things to happen their way. People should be happy now but they won't be. They'll always find something to complain about. Which is exactly why WWE doesn't cater to the internet wrestling fans.

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrel View Post
    Okay people, Robert Roode won the TNA Championship and turned heel in the process.

Is everyone finally happy? He's now 1)Champion, like a lot of people wanted and 2)Heel, like a lot of people wanted him to be while champion
    Yup. 2 weeks late but considering i'm STILL waiting for a long Christian reign i'll let them off.