Blog Entries

Queen of the South theory

This is a serious matter and not a piss take of another thread for shiggles (shits n giggles).

My theory. Is that if Queen of the South (scottish division 1 team) score a goal, they add a whole goal to there tally for the 90 minute match.

Your thoughts. (Me? A troll?! ...yeah pretty much )

I would like to take this opportunity to wish India well for their upcoming test series.

I would also like to wish Wales,New Zealand and Australia well for the Rugby League 4 Nations.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    I would like to take this opportunity to wish India well for their upcoming test series.

I would also like to wish Wales,New Zealand and Australia well for the Rugby League 4 Nations.
    You would....freak!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You would....freak!
    No door knob,South Africa has a strong Indian community,so India has a lot of supporters in South Africa.

Plus,New Zealand and Australia are fellow SOuthern Hemispheric teams,and everybody loves Wales for how their union team performed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    No door knob,South Africa has a strong Indian community,so India has a lot of supporters in South Africa.

Plus,New Zealand and Australia are fellow SOuthern Hemispheric teams,and everybody loves Wales for how their union team performed.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_the_South_F.C.

I even mentioned they were scottish. From a troll thread about a decent scottish team, you go off topic when yours has nothing to do with them.
    Also I am Van Hooligan X. Not Door Knobigan X, but I am liking that nickname.