Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by KSTornado View Post
    You must associate with the sheeple then.
    I don't pay attention to politics. People won't be satisfied completely of politics. People! expected Obama to make miracles happen but again its politics, step backwards before we take one step forward.

If our government was that great, we wouldn't have these problems that we are facing now.

#REAL!

If you payed attention to my original post you would see where I agree with you that our current government is the problem.

Blog Entries
    Thread from 2010

Lol,members really hated IPITS

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Keep this thread open for when Linda runs again for the senate

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Keep this thread open for when Linda runs again for the senate
    And you do know that!

Quote Originally Posted by Freder View Post
    What if Linda wins the election?

1) WWE will never go back from PG... ever.
    2) WWE will avoid the independent contractor BS and not have to make things right
    3) Connecticut will wonder why they elected someone with no political experience to such an important position. What is her experience? a) being in charge of WWE and yet claiming no responsibility for it's content or b) being a figurehead while Vince ran things meaning she actually doesn't even have that experience.

I hate how stupid people are about celebrities. We here in the US focus way too much energy on meaningless crap. No one (unless they've met her) in this country should know who Paris Hilton is. Whether Tiger Woods has an affair is not worthy of 1 night of news much less weeks. It's pathetic if you know which actor is dating which actress.

There are only 2 reasons Linda is not that far behind in the polls. 1) She spent ridiculous amounts of your money on it. (Assuming you ever spent money on anything WWF/WWE.) 2) She's a celebrity.

So many celebrities run for and are often elected to office. From sports (Jim Bunning, Jack Kemp), music (Sonny Bono), acting (Arnold Schwarzenegger, Fred Grandy, Ronald Reagan, Al Franken) and now wrestling (Jesse Ventura, and Linda). Celebrities are our entertainment. They should entertain us, and that is it. Caring about what they do in their lives outside of singing/acting/wrestling is kind of creepy. And if we can elect people simply on the good will they got from entertaining us at one time, rather than on their leadership skill, integrity, and view on the issues, we may as well just tell the Chinese that they may as well foreclose on us now, we just aren't even trying any more.

I'd love to see a law that effective now, any one who records an album, or acts, or plays professional sports receive a lifetime ban on running for office. Let people decide which they want to pursue, but make it clear that it is an either or, and if they choose to be an entertainer, they have made a lifetime choice to not enter politics. (I suppose an exception can be made for child actors as long as they quit by age 18.) Will this ever happen? No. More likely to see one of these Jersey Shore guys elected President. It's a sad world we live in.

I'd love to hear your comments.

Paid for by the committee to return WWE to tv-14 by not electing Linda McMahon and the Bob Backlund for president committee.
    And wwe can't make tasteless segmants like they did last night if she had won

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    And you do know that!
    The odds are high, Vince would allow it just to piss the IWC off!!

Nah Vince isn't that stupid... or is he??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Lol,members really hated IPITS
    Just gotta ask, cause I haven't watched WWE in a while
    is that Drew Mcintyre in a fucking Cowboy hat?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Just gotta ask, cause I haven't watched WWE in a while
    is that Drew Mcintyre in a fucking Cowboy hat?
    Yes Asher it's true (see my sig)

But why would you post that here?