Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    No. I will not pity you. You picked boring ass leagues to support. Why would I pity you.
    Boring ass leagues,who's national teams win trophies.........

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Amazingly.I give all these examples of clubs who do well without money,most of the clubs Van Hooligan X has never heard of,but you all attack me for saying I don't support Manchester United.Unbelievable.
    Not really! Just bored of your blatant xenophobia! Your views on football are inconsequential to me! I just have short shrift for those with xenophobic tendencies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Not really! Just bored of your blatant xenophobia! Your views on football are inconsequential to me! I just have short shrift for those with xenophobic tendencies!!
    Xenophobia? Thats a joke.

Blog Entries
    Exactly, 100% correct. I don't think you've gone 1 thread on football without pointing our accomplishments of other countries.

inb4 says this is just cause we don't like others leagues.

Blog Entries
    Are you not ashamed that you support a gold-digger club?
    Nope. Man City are my most successful and richest sports team I support. We've been 3 years with money.
    I'm sure you'll post foreign teams that did stuff in odd years (Oh yeah, you're only naming a few odd years in around 5-ish countries with 100+ years of history btw. All the ones you list would've even create 1% )

Man City haven't had football easy. When Chelsea got money they were still a dominent top 4. Whilst we were mid-table.
    Your bell end clubs know nothing about struggling and are just as rich as us.
    I honestly couldn't care what Seria A is doing, the money and rigged BS in that league spoils its rep. La Liga is a brill league but dominated by 2 teams and rarely ever any shock results.

Also yes, i'm very proud to be a Citizen.
    Your whole opinion on us is by our owner, not the fans, not the coaches, not what we've been through in the last 10 years. Just 1 guy.
    I'm also very proud to be a rival against United, Bolton, Everton and Chelsea. I'm sure United fans love being rivals with us too. It has been an interesting 100+ years of fighting each other.

I doubt you support 1 team that isn't very successful in all sports you follow.

Boring ass leagues,who's national teams win trophies.........
    Brazil. Spain have won 2 major trophies. England have won 1 major and 6 minor trophies. So Brazil, because they have dominated football since Pele existed. (Around 15 major and minor)

Exactly, 100% correct. I don't think you've gone 1 thread on football without pointing our accomplishments of other countries.

inb4 says this is just cause we don't like others leagues.
    Yup! It was amusing at first, now it's just boring

Blog Entries
    Yup! It was amusing at first, now it's just boring
    Least we can talk normally about it. (And others )

Nope. Man City are my most successful and richest sports team I support. We've been 3 years with money.
    I'm sure you'll post foreign teams that did stuff in odd years (Oh yeah, you're only naming a few odd years in around 5-ish countries with 100+ years of history btw. All the ones you list would've even create 1% )

Man City haven't had football easy. When Chelsea got money they were still a dominent top 4. Whilst we were mid-table.
    I honestly couldn't care what Seria A is doing, the money and rigged BS in that league spoils its rep. La Liga is a brill league but dominated by 2 teams and rarely ever any shock results.

Your whole opinion on us is by our owner, not the fans, not the coaches, not what we've been through in the last 10 years. Just 1 guy.
    I'm also very proud to be a rival against United, Bolton, Everton and Chelsea. I'm sure United fans love being rivals with us too. It has been an interesting 100+ years of fighting each other.

Brazil. Spain have won 2 major trophies. England have won 1 major and 6 minor trophies. So Brazil, because they have dominated football since Pele existed. (Around 15 major and minor)
    So its fine for you to bash La Liga and Serie A then?

You guys shouldn't harass me,I'm South African,I could be your next Ashes hero!!

Minor trophies? I only count the big 3: World Cup,Euro and Confederations Cup.

(I could spite you and add something like the Olympics,but I won't)