Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Man United vs Man City,Theory

Man City can only beat Man United when they have a player sent off.....

FA Cup semi,it was Scholes,City won 1-0

Sunday,Evans,6-1.

Just a thought......

The Trinity
    I can see your thinking, but I don't think it is true.
    I went and saw the game on Sunday, and I stayed till the end, regardless of how painful it was to watch.
    When I was in the car going home, I was talking about the match with my cousin and we agreed that City were the better team that day
    Yes, Jonny Evans getting sent off didn't help us in the long run but I think that it was our mental state that affected us the most
    We couldn't get the ball past City's defense, and every time they scored, the team realized that it was becoming more and more impossible to make a comeback.
    One thing is for sure though, we'll get them next time!

Or.....

It's nothing more than coincidence?

Fergie - Time to go son

City definitely deserved the win and I've been a hater of Mancini so I ate a lot of humble pie on Sunday. It would've been a good contest had Fergie not fell asleep and picked the reserves. Silva and Milner were most impressive but I still feel City could drop Barry and put Milner alongside Toure. You then free a space for Johnson and he'll provide constant width. Fergie has to step down now because he's mugged himself off.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Man City can only beat Man United when they have a player sent off.....

FA Cup semi,it was Scholes,City won 1-0

Sunday,Evans,6-1.

Just a thought......
    Not a very smart theory. We've beaten them many times both with 11 men on each side.
    The last 2 matches city have won against united just happen to have had a utd player sent off.
    Besides, United weren't winning either games anyway.

Here is another great theory though,
    QPR can only win at home if the team is from london...or plays in blue...or has 2 men sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Or.....

It's nothing more than coincidence?
    Naa man. Its clearly a curse of some sort!
    Last edited by VanHooliganX; 10-25-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Here is a final theory,man City without money are worthless.

Blog Entries
    Here is a final theory,man City without money are worthless.
    As are Barcalona, AC Milan, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tranmere Rovers, Celtic, Sao Paulo, Newcastle Jets and every other team that is a football club.
    Money kind of drives football if you didn't guess that for the past 130+ years.
    Plus if we're "worthless" then you're calling all but 9 teams worthless since we're the 10th most successful club in England.

I'm going to guess since you're a United fan for english teams you're still butthurt from losing 6-1.
    Last edited by VanHooliganX; 10-26-2011 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    As are Barcalona, AC Milan, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tranmere Rovers, Celtic, Sao Paulo, Newcastle Jets and every other team that is a football club.
    Money kind of drives football if you didn't guess that for the past 130+ years.
    Plus if we're "worthless" then you're calling all but 9 teams worthless since we're the 10th most successful club in England.

I'm going to guess since you're a United fan for english teams you're still butthurt from losing 6-1.
    Are you on drugs?Why would I ever support an English team?Yuk.If you can call them English with their foreign coaches,foreign players,foreign owners,what a bunch of sluts.

actually,several teams do well without cash:

in 1999/00 Lazio finished 3rd and made the QF of the UCL despite being in debt

Parma made the UEFA Cup semi's whilst in debt due to the Parmalat scandal

Villarreal have the same budget as Wigan!!! 10 European campaigns,7 times int he last 8.Finished second in 2007/08.

Atletico Bilbao only use Basque players

Levante are top of La Liga,despite being its poorest team

Getafe was an amatuer team in Madrid,they have become a saving grace for players let go by the Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid academies and B,C teams.look where its gotten them,to La Liga,and they have even finished in the top 6 on a couple of occasions,making the QF of the UEFA Cup in 2007/08,losing in extra time to Bayern Munich.

Udinese,Rayo Vallecano,Blackpool,Real Soceidad,Novarra,Getafe are several other success stories that didn't stand on a street corner and wait for the first sugar daddy that came their way.

Celta Vigo 2003/04 made the Champions League

Chievo 2006/07 where in the UCL qualifiers

Deportivo Alalvez,who made the UEFA cup final in 2000/01(what a final)

Barcelona,Real Madrid,Man United,Bayern Munich,Sporting Lisbon,Benfica could all thrive on their academies,you can't!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

well England have had fewer representatives in the UCL than SPain,Germany and Italy.......

well England have had fewer representatives in the UCL than SPain,Germany and Italy.......
    We should get this guy together with Squarecircle! He can argue about how much he hates CM Punk, this guy can argue about how he hates everything English! It would be hilarious!!