Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah I get ya. I went a little bit crazy when England beat Spain and people were saying England will win Euro 2012, I can only imagine how much national pride this has brought to football fans in Costa Rica maybe even the whole country. I have to ask one thing, are you a Paolo Wanchope fan?
    Of course man!!, he is a legend back here, the guy who scored aginst Brazil in the World Cup 2002 and vs Germany in 2006, not mention he had some very good years in England

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    Of course man!!, he is a legend back here, the guy who scored aginst Brazil in the World Cup 2002 and vs Germany in 2006, not mention he had some very good years in England
    Yeah I remember watching him, I used to play a game called LMA which is a manager game, he was alright on there but I remember on LMA 2003 I was struggling with Man City, I had a good team and usually do well with them and he scored in a 1-0 win vs Arsenal which kept me up about 2 games before the season finished I think, good memories

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Damn the Germans slaughtered us. Like I expected.
    No worries though, this squad is extremely tournament driven and I think we had some injuries.
    relax,it was only a friendly.

Well Greece lost 3-1 @ home to Romania,but don't worry,it gets worse........

South Africa lost 2-1 to Zimbabwe!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah I remember watching him, I used to play a game called LMA which is a manager game, he was alright on there but I remember on LMA 2003 I was struggling with Man City, I had a good team and usually do well with them and he scored in a 1-0 win vs Arsenal which kept me up about 2 games before the season finished I think, good memories
    LMA Manager = God game of the manager games. Loved 2003 version with the highlights they'd give ya.

Blog Entries
    Also Uruguay beat Italy 1-0, The US beat Slovenia 3-2 and Argentina made a comeback against Colombia with goals from Messi and Aguero

Wales beat Norway 4-1 over the weekend. Excellent win for us, and it should give our ranking a much needed boost after beating an established side like Norway.
    I honestly think that the current Welsh team at full strength would give England a good game, and on their day beat them. And I'm not saying that because I'm biased, I honestly think so.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    LMA Manager = God game of the manager games. Loved 2003 version with the highlights they'd give ya.
    Hell yeah! It's a shame the series died out, damn Football Manager for being so good!

Blog Entries
    This thread should be stickied!

Anyway.

England - Beat Sweden. Woot!
    Man City - Victorious this week again. Set a new Premier League win record too
    Canucks - Dreadful week. Probably the week that cost us any chance of a play-off place
    Jaguars - Defeat thanks to the Browns

50/50 week really :S

Only one that matters, to me: Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2!

Oh Yeah!