Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    We've got Chelski this weekend! We really need 3 points! Not going to be easy, with the way our last few performances have gone!!

Damn the Germans slaughtered us. Like I expected.
    No worries though, this squad is extremely tournament driven and I think we had some injuries.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Damn the Germans slaughtered us. Like I expected.
    No worries though, this squad is extremely tournament driven and I think we had some injuries.
    What was the score, can't find it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    What was the score, can't find it?!
    3-0 für die Deutchers.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    3-0 für die Deutchers.
    That's quite surprising but as you say, you're a different prospect when it comes to actual competitive matches! I believe you and Germany are a very close second to Spain!!

Blog Entries
    Costa Rica national team manage to draw with the World Champion Spain, and they just score in the last minutes, we made SPAIN suffer!!, I'm a proud man today!!!!!

Spain drew 2-2 with Costa Rica, they had a very strong line up aswell, almost fielded their best possible team. Another win for England which is good to see as for Germany, I picked them as winners for Euro 2012 a few months back, I picked them for the World Cup aswell but they were a bit unlucky. There team is young and will be around for a while. The World Cup team was brilliant and with the addition of Gotze which has made them improve even more I can see them winning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    Costa Rica national team manage to draw with the World Champion Spain, and they just score in the last minutes, we made SPAIN suffer!!, I'm a proud man today!!!!!
    Ah I was writing when you did your post, didn't know there was anyone from CR on here, Joel Campbell seems a decent player, maybe he will give Arsenal a good striker post RVP. Great result for Costa Rica.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ah I was writing when you did your post, didn't know there was anyone from CR on here, Joel Campbell seems a decent player, maybe he will give Arsenal a good striker post RVP. Great result for Costa Rica.
    Thanks mate, for a country almost unknown in the football world, this is a big result, maybe one in a lifetime, if you look the stars that Spain lined up, we used what we had, team work, discipline, and spirit, shame we can't hold it to the end

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    Thanks mate, for a country almost unknown in the football world, this is a big result, maybe one in a lifetime, if you look the stars that Spain lined up, we used what we had, team work, discipline, and spirit, shame we can't hold it to the end
    Yeah I get ya. I went a little bit crazy when England beat Spain and people were saying England will win Euro 2012, I can only imagine how much national pride this has brought to football fans in Costa Rica maybe even the whole country. I have to ask one thing, are you a Paolo Wanchope fan?