Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 142
  1. #111
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Lol I won't be buzzing if we won 5-0 against Moldova, just like I didn't do it when we won against San Marino last year with 11-0, just because it doesn't say anything at all
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    But the 5-0 victory wasn't that impressive
    Both of you need to either shut up or stay on topic in this thread seriously. If your teams didn't play, don't post.

    England won 5-0 against Moldova. Perhaps surprising to you that the English members of EWN support England. So don't be surprised they put England won 5-0 in a thread about how your teams did.

    5-0 is a destructive scoreline regardless if any team does it against Spain or the Faroe Islands. Hence why people put that.

    Jesus Christ...

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    That's the best thing your country can do
    Well. At least we never got spanked by Albania, or struggled against the mighty Latvia

  3. #113
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Well, you fucking miserable bastard!
    That was probably the best reaction possible

  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Well. At least we never got spanked by Albania, or struggled against the mighty Latvia
    At least we don't have world class players in our teams




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #115
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Both of you need to either shut up or stay on topic in this thread seriously. If your teams didn't play, don't post.

    England won 5-0 against Moldova. Perhaps surprising to you that the English members of EWN support England. So don't be surprised they put England won 5-0 in a thread about how your teams did.

    5-0 is a destructive scoreline regardless if any team does it against Spain or the Faroe Islands. Hence why people put that.

    Jesus Christ...
    But the English always sound like they won the world cup, but in reality they just won against Moldova. Fair play to them and of course they can enjoy it, but it's a little weird too all the 'foreigners here'

  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Both of you need to either shut up or stay on topic in this thread seriously. If your teams didn't play, don't post.

    England won 5-0 against Moldova. Perhaps surprising to you that the English members of EWN support England. So don't be surprised they put England won 5-0 in a thread about how your teams did.

    5-0 is a destructive scoreline regardless if any team does it against Spain or the Faroe Islands. Hence why people put that.

    Jesus Christ...
    Oh Van how cute trying to stop us derailing this thread




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #117
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    That's the best thing your country can do
    They are the new Ireland

  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    They are the new Ireland
    They never did anything good




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #119
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    They never did anything good
    So what? they still celebrate every game like they won the world cup, even if the're losing

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    So what? they still celebrate every game like they won the world cup, even if the're losing
    They even celebrate when they lose 4-0




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.