Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Dolph Ziggler's Super Kick

Now, as we all saw, and all those who are irritated by Zack Ryder (me, mostly) Dolph Ziggler beat Ryder with a Super Kick.
    Not a picture perfect one, but a super kick all the same.
    I believe this is an awesome move to use as a finisher, now he's used it for a while, but never to my knowledge has he won with it. Superstars often demote their finishers to signature once they become main event and get a new finisher, is this a sign that Dolph Ziggler is finally getting the nod and is on his way to break through the Glass ceiling?
    Santino Marella: 'I was told there would be snacks and beverages
    available'
    Alex Riley: 'I said there MIGHT be snacks and beverages'

'OMG, Kevin Nash, WTF, thought he was dead, LOL' - CM Punk's little sister

Yeah that was amazing and it came from nowhere !!!
    Dolph Ziggler is for sure a future World Champion !
    I know technically, he is already as he won the WHC from Edge, but that does not count I think.
    Respect the beard !

The Trinity
    I think it's mostly to do with Zack Ryder's status in the WWE. I mean, can you imagine someone like Sheamus being pinned after the superkick?

Blog Entries
    I like to tell a friend I had a bet with whether Dolph or Kofi would be World champ first that he has been world champ, but I agree it doesn't count, but he is on his way
    Santino Marella: 'I was told there would be snacks and beverages
    available'
    Alex Riley: 'I said there MIGHT be snacks and beverages'

'OMG, Kevin Nash, WTF, thought he was dead, LOL' - CM Punk's little sister

Blog Entries
    I hope he can get that WHC again he has really impressed me both in the ring and on the mic. The superkick at Vengeance was brillant imo.
    I'm jus sayin...

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    I hope he can get that WHC again he has really impressed me both in the ring and on the mic. The superkick at Vengeance was brillant imo.
    This!
    I hate to admit it though, but it seems that having Vickie on his side has really helped him!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GNWE_CMPunk View Post
    I like to tell a friend I had a bet with whether Dolph or Kofi would be World champ first that he has been world champ, but I agree it doesn't count, but he is on his way
    So your friend thinks Kofi will be champ before Ziggler?

I've known that Ziggler would be a big player in WWE for a while. He just had the skills. Pairing him with Vickie has been great, and he's even getting some mic time for himself now.
    There's no doubt that Ziggler's a future WHC and WWE champ.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I think it's mostly to do with Zack Ryder's status in the WWE. I mean, can you imagine someone like Sheamus being pinned after the superkick?
    In that case we could say the same thing for half of the finishers in the entire WWE
    Rey Misterio pinned almost all the giants with his 619 and splash !!! It's a joke but he won !
    The superkick is more powerfull than most of all the WWE Superstars finishers. imo
    Respect the beard !

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    In that case we could say the same thing for half of the finishers in the entire WWE
    Rey Misterio pinned almost all the giants with his 619 and splash !!! It's a joke but he won !
    The superkick is more powerfull than most of all the WWE Superstars finishers. imo
    I know that the 619 on giants was a joke and I'm not disputing that. What I'm saying is that since Ziggler doesn't have the superkick as a finisher, than it would only work on lower class superstars. Finishers are the only moves that can finish off a superstar the majority of times

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I know that the 619 on giants was a joke and I'm not disputing that. What I'm saying is that since Ziggler doesn't have the superkick as a finisher, than it would only work on lower class superstars. Finishers are the only moves that can finish off a superstar the majority of times
    In defense of Mysterio here, the 619 (or tiger feint kick) is actually a pretty devastating move IMO. it's a full on t footed kick to the face, and you'll recall that Mysterio's actually injured a few people with it (Undertaker springs to mind). The splash/leg drop/frog splash after is just an exclamation point.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!