Thread: X-Box question

X-Box question

OK, So I'm planning on buying an X-Box so I can play WWE 12 when it comes out. As far as Gbs go what should I look to get. I mean, do I really need the 240 Gb one, has anyone maxed out their 4Gb, how much memory does it take to save a game? Preciate it EWN friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Black Ninja!
    I'd go for as many Gbs as you feel like you can afford bud.

At the end of the day though, you should be fine with a lower Gb model.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

You only need the bigger capacity HHD if you're going to be buying downloadbles, XBLA games, DLC and whatnot. If you're only buying it for one game then the 4gb should suffice. However I would advise going for the one with the hard drive though Because you never know when you'll need it or not.

I have one of the old elites 120gb, ive had it for about 3 and half years and i've only got about 30gb left

cool, I appreciate it. I think I will look for a used Elite console, that sounds like my level. Nother question though, I look on craigslist and I see "flashed console" what does this mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    cool, I appreciate it. I think I will look for a used Elite console, that sounds like my level. Nother question though, I look on craigslist and I see "flashed console" what does this mean?
    It's modded to play copies. I wouldn't advise buying a preowned console though, unless you know who you're getting it off. You're running the risk of buying a banned from xbox live console

Go with a new one but try and go for the 120 Gb model. 120 is a good middle of the road version. The 240 one is only for people who download a lot of games. I have 17 games downloaded and an unknown amount of DLC but I still have 150 left on mine. I play a lot of games and at this rate I won't max it out before the 720 comes out.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Get 120+
    I saved all of my games to my HDD and save files and i've still got 25% left.
    If I deleted all the save files of games i'm never going to play. Probably have about 66% left
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    im sure you should buy a slim since the slim version dosnt have the red ring of death

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    im sure you should buy a slim since the slim version dosnt have the red ring of death
    The elite (black non-shiny 1) fixed the arcades major flaws of 3 red lights of doom, heat and certain boxs raping the discs if overused.

The shiny version is a lot better, stronger and capable of doing more things but the elite is still good as it was on release
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)