Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Who would you like to see form a tag team/stable in wwe?

Based on the current roster, which wrestlers would make a good Tag Team or stable? I know this is pure dreaming because I wish for so much more from the division and we're talking about WWE here after all.

Here's some I was thinking;
    Darren Young & Primo
    Michael Tarver/Ezekial Jackson/David Otunga/Mark Henry
    Justin Gabriel & Evan Bourne
    Goldust & Santino Marella & Hornswoggle
    Wade Barrett & William Regal(Drew McIntyre?)
    Heath Slater/Zack Ryder/Curt Hawkins/Vance Archer
    Dolph Ziggler & Chris Masters & Cody Rhodes
    Chavo & Rey & Kaval
    Alex Riley & The Miz (surely)
    Trent Baretta/Caylen Croft/Lucky Cannon
    Vladimir Kozlov & The Great Khali (lol, yes Khali)
    Yoshi Tatsu & Gail Kim

I know that I'm pining for a bygone era, but I still hope to see the resurgence of stables and tags.

Thoughts?

I would love to see a Heel faction with Kofi Kingston as the vocal point and the mouthpiece. Then you can have his muscle and a formidable Tag Team with Ezekial Jackson and Shad Gaspard. I would really enjoy this and it could be Kofi's ticket to the World Heavyweight Title. Let me know what you guys think.
    AWESOME!!!

LOL. Robstar, i cant tell if your being serious or f-ing with us. Although i do like the Wade Barrett & William Regal Drew McIntyre one. I also think that William Regal should be a freakin champion of some sort but ya know, actual wrestling doesnt factor in WWE.

I like Crows chocolate crew. Nation of Domination part Deux? I do think the only way Kofi is gunna elevate is gunna be an eventual heel turn.

Im not really for the singles competors paired up to be a tag team so ill just say i would like to see The Motor City Machine guns in WWE. I think they could MAKE The Hart Dynasty a better tag team cause right now, they got no actual tag team to compete with. The USO's are not really doing it for me. Everytime i see the HD against a paired up team, all i really see is a double singles match instead of a tag team match, if that makes any sense.

Blog Entries
    You mean you WOULDN'T like to see Goldust & crew vs Ziggler, Masters & Rhodes? Are you crazy?

Maybe I'm just imagining the tag team/stables I'm going to make on SvR2011!!

i do agree that WWE needs a solid stable as it did in the past. Reunion of DX last year was more of a tag team then a stable. Legacy was pretty good. But then again just 3 Guys. SES, well its mainly just Punk. Gallows & Mercury aren't that big names. I would like to see a bigger stable this time. Maybe arnd 5 guys. I think there are too many guys in Nexus, but thats how the storyline is with them being Rookies on NXT.

So the guys I would like to see form a stable would be:

Raw:
    Edge (Leader)
    John Morrison
    Justin Gabriel
    The Miz
    Michael Tarver

Smackdown:
    Christian (Leader)
    Dolph Ziggler
    Caylen Croft
    Trent Baretta
    MVP

These are based on the current Rosters of each brand. This could probably lead to a Stable Wars eventhought they're not on the same brand. I would love to see an Edge Vs cgristian Rivalry. What could top it up wa sif these guys had gtheir own Stables.

Drew McIntyre/Sheamus/Wade Barrett - "Future U.K"

Revived SES:
    CM Punk
    Skip Sheffield
    Luke Gallows
    Joey Mercury
    Serena

Daniel Bryan/Kaval
    It's Not Arrogance, It's Destiny!

The Dudebusters and Gatecrashers in a super Dudebusting stable! Imagine the douchebaggery!

Miz - Alex Riley
    Vladimir Kozlov - Ezekiel Jackson
    Cody Rhodes - Goldust
    Kaval - Daniel Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    Kaval - Daniel Bryan
    I second this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Crows Nest View Post
    I would love to see a Heel faction with Kofi Kingston as the vocal point and the mouthpiece. Then you can have his muscle and a formidable Tag Team with Ezekial Jackson and Shad Gaspard. I would really enjoy this and it could be Kofi's ticket to the World Heavyweight Title. Let me know what you guys think.
    I actually love this idea, mainly to see Kofi get a World Title Shot. Kofi's gotten much better on the mic and is great in the ring. He's got his own fan base and is very over. He just seems to get left behind, and I mostly blame the writers (and partially Randy Orton). I'd actually love to see him feud with CM Punk before making a heel turn.