Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women wrestling

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Women wrestling

Since I'm a newbie, A.K.A Noob on this whole EWN board. Am I allowed to say that?? Anyways, I just wanna say two words: Hi . But I really wanted to post something over the woman's wrestling, mostly over the DIVA's division.

As we all know since Trish Stratus and Lita left, things have went down hill. That's just extremely sad for me to say, cause I actually enjoyed watching them years ago, but now it's just making me feel disrespected. They now get what? five minutes of air time? and two minutes of that are entrances? I really do want to see the DIVA division be revived, but there's and I quote "No Chance In Hell" right?

IMO, I think they either just need to go away with the DIVA division, cause 1) that's what they're doing, just killing it away, slowly but surely and 2) I won't feel so humiliated that girls are only meant to be focused on as eye candy and not show case any talent.

Or actually focus a little more on the diva's. Don't they usually have another five minute match that is completely just eh? why not just ex that out, and give the girls more air time? Of course, that might be painful cause half of them cut just horrid promos (I love Natayla, but was it me or was her promo on RAW just painful?) The reason why the audience is dead half the time is cause we don't see any character, we see more character from Laycool and Vickie Guerrero and that's why we boo them, and that's not just towards females, but males too. To me, wrestling should be something you should involved in, get out ya seat, on ya feet, boo or cheer, how am I supposed to like or dislike you when I don't know sheet about your on-air personality?

I actually turned to TNA to watch the Knockouts, but recently, they just became similar to the DIVAS, get 5 minute air time, but they actually show their character, just not the athletic ability anymore. The Knockouts actually remind me of the male division on RAW, you got two-four people going for the gold, always the same people. What about Hamada? Or Taylor Wilde? (I think she's out with an injury, but it wouldn't matter anyways.) I don't know who else is involved with the Knockouts.

Well, anyways, that's it I think. Horrible discussion, my former English teacher would be so ashamed...so so ashamed.

You're right that the TNA Knockouts division is very limited. With the inclusion of Mickie it will only become more exclusive. It'll give the division more air time though, possibly. As for the Diva division, it's a horrible mess. The WWE only has two female wreslters, in Natalyia and Gail Kim. The latter doesn't even get TV time any more. I think unifying the titles was the right idea because now the division means something to both shows, but the Women's belt should be the one that stands, without it it kinda spits in the face of all the legendary females before.
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

There is actually a thread on Women's wrestling that I wrote! xD

#REAL!

I agree with both posts. The last really good divas match I remember in WWE was Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James at Wrestlemania 22. I do hope these NXT rookies will bring something new to the table once their season is over, but I won't be holding my breath.

Semi-off topic: I'd like to share not only my favourite women's wrestling match ever, but one of my favourite matches PERIOD

(don't be put off by the barbed wire ropes... it's not a garbage wrestling spotfest)

The NXT rookies won't bring anything other than bad matches and trashy promos. Thanks for the video, I'll add that one to my avourites and watch it tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...en-s-wrestling

You don't have to respond to this thread but you can get some ideas from this.

I watch women's wrestling in both TNA and WWE but its not as good as it was before....

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    [url]

I watch women's wrestling in both TNA and WWE but its not as good as it was before....
    Under-statement of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    Under-statement of the year
    Yeah.

WWE around the 1999-2003(guesstimating) had great women's wrestling. Now is eye candy botching suplexes or try to do martial arts.

#REAL!

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Hannah I like your writing style, I just hope your not pushing the 300 pound mark, but that's for another day. Where was I, oh yes, the Diva's division. I like laycool although the beautiful people (oh how I love velvet) have a right to be pissed at the imitation I think they are entertaining. Natayla is not my cup of tea but she is good in the ring, just dont let her have a mic EVER. Melina is great in the ring but I think she has pissed off upper management one to many times. Eve looks like a man, so she is not on my list. I like Beth Phoenix but she gets injured all the time. As for the bella's a bowling ball is more entertaining than those two. Thats about it. I hope you become a SHOWERHEAD in the future and look forward from hearing about your views and especially your height and weight measurements. U MAD?? (its all in good fun, please dont take my comments to heart)

From your new friend that wants to use your shower

infinite wisdom
    There are three types of people – those who can count and those who can’t.

Oh, we all love Velvet. I wouldn't say Melina is "great" in the ring, but she's certainly better than most of the Divas at the moment, despite the fact she botches 1 in every 10 moves (the current average for the NXT roster is 1 out of 1). If there's any justice, nex feud in WWE (after the Natalya/Laycool feud) will be with Natalya and Gail Kim, assuming Natalya wins at Bragging Rights