Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Nothing says evil like a huge beard.

So we have all been talking about Danielson going heel for his big WM match, and Cole just said on Smackdown that hes not going to shave his beard until WM. Now I dont know how many of you are big ROH fans but back in the day Dragon shaved his head, had a huge beard and wore a hooded cape. See if you can find some pictures because its pretty crazy looking. I dont see him going back to that but thats when he was a huge Heel before he went away and came back to win ROH title. Is this a sign that hes going heel in the months to come? Discuss

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ameri...1t:429,r:5,s:0

Blog Entries
    Thread title made me laugh.

Well we all saw how well the beard worked for Mike Knox and (in a more refined style) Snitsky. And Orton's face turn was pre-empted by the growth of his pissweak beard. But I think you may be onto something Danielson - clean shaven he's like white bread, goody goody, boy next door Bob Backlund style. In WWE's thinking, he would need to be more 'rugged' looking to be an effective heel

Father Christmas and Gandalf disagree!!

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AgeoftheFallguy View Post
    So we have all been talking about Danielson going heel for his big WM match, and Cole just said on Smackdown that hes not going to shave his beard until WM. Now I dont know how many of you are big ROH fans but back in the day Dragon shaved his head, had a huge beard and wore a hooded cape. See if you can find some pictures because its pretty crazy looking. I dont see him going back to that but thats when he was a huge Heel before he went away and came back to win ROH title. Is this a sign that hes going heel in the months to come? Discuss

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ameri...1t:429,r:5,s:0
    That pic of him with the cape made me lol. He looked like some d&d nerd on his way to do some L.A.R.P.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Well I'm all for DB going heel. "Tap or Snap", "I have till 5" and all that.
    I'm really not digging the beard though lol!

If you want to be badass with a beard, then you need to be

Now that's how you rock a BEARD!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    maybe they could do a story line where Bryans beard posses him to be a heel,and eventually a face shaves his beard and he turns back into a face

btw if you couldn't tell I'm joking

Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    maybe they could do a story line where Bryans beard posses him to be a heel,and eventually a face shaves his beard and he turns back into a face

btw if you couldn't tell I'm joking
    It could be like the Simpson's episode, where Homer has a hair transplant and the hair roots bury themselves in to his brain and turn him evil!! In the end Bryan could fight his beard and turn face by making it tap out!

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It could be like the Simpson's episode, where Homer has a hair transplant and the hair roots bury themselves in to his brain and turn him evil!! In the end Bryan could fight his beard and turn face by making it tap out!
    lol now I actually hope they do this, maybe at wrestlemania it could be Daniel Bryan vs Daniel Bryans beard

Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    lol now I actually hope they do this, maybe at wrestlemania it could be Daniel Bryan vs Daniel Bryans beard
    It would guarantee a PPV buy from me!

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It would guarantee a PPV buy from me!
    lol it would probably be better than a lot of the matches they had at last years WrestleMania, maybe we could also see HHH finally take on that broom at WrestleMania too