Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Our World Cup win inspired a Hollywood blockbuster with A-list actors like Matt Damon and Morgan Freeman,deep down I know you are all jealous!C'mon,admit it...

Four Nations,pah.Its amazing how the rugby league world cup has gone backwards since the inception and growth of the union one.Having it every four years,helps too,Rugby League dropped the ball with their World Cup,although 1 country winning it over and over and over again might do that too. League had one in 1995,then in 2000 then in 2008 then 2013 then 2017,they need consisitancy.

Blog Entries
    WHATEVER DUDE!!

New Zealand will probs get a Movie made about them
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I remember that 2017 World Cup fondly....

Union has a far firmer foothold across the globe for sure. The only places where League is really popular are Australia, NZ and England. And maybe France, but we do try to ignore the froggies now, don't we? Not sure how it is in your neck of the woods? Unlike Cricket which maintained popularity across the Commonwealth, there was a clear divide for so long between Union and League and what it all boils down to essentially is Union was played in more places, so that's where the competition was.
    I do hold hope for League but it's going to take some more time. I think the league Tri/Four Nations was devised because of the lack of organisation for a world cup, is there even a International Rugby League organisation?

Great Win for my country NZ. The day after they won they held a parade in Auckland and 250.000 people showed up.

2012 Super Rugby Champions, The Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, I remember that 2017 World Cup fondly....

Union has a far firmer foothold across the globe for sure. The only places where League is really popular are Australia, NZ and England. And maybe France, but we do try to ignore the froggies now, don't we? Not sure how it is in your neck of the woods? Unlike Cricket which maintained popularity across the Commonwealth, there was a clear divide for so long between Union and League and what it all boils down to essentially is Union was played in more places, so that's where the competition was.
    I do hold hope for League but it's going to take some more time. I think the league Tri/Four Nations was devised because of the lack of organisation for a world cup, is there even a International Rugby League organisation?
    but whats up with strange world cup years?1995,2000,2008,2013,2017?No other sport has such unusual lapses.9 years between 2000 - 2008 for a world cup?

Nah,the coverage here is non-existant,its weird,everyone knows it exists,that certain players have come from League,yet our broadcasters don't show it.The only coverage is from our 1 channel that gets Sky Sports News for 3 hours a day.

we get AFL though.You guys need to do an NFL-style overseas game,Aussie rules appeals to a South African public more than NFL.

Our country doesn't have time for the 7 hour NFL games............................................. ..we have jobs,we don't use the doll

I wonder how long till cricket splits up into two codes,with all its formats.The 2 innings a team of 20 or 25 has been spoken about regularly,how many formats can 1 sport take?

So I take it now that South Africa's cricket team are the official premier chokers of International sport?

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    So I take it now that South Africa's cricket team are the official premier chokers of International sport?
    The All Blacks were until they Won on Sunday

2012 Super Rugby Champions, The Chiefs!