Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    since 1992 its 5-4,but to nobodies suprise the team top of the EPL have a foreign owner
    Yup and in the previous 63 years, Spain had 5 more different winners!! Well all the smart money wants to buy in to the greatest League in the world!!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yup and in the previous 63 years, Spain had 5 more different winners!! Well all the smart money wants to buy in to the greatest League in the world!!
    its this arrogance that cost you 2018,just keep that in mind.

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    its this arrogance that cost you 2018,just keep that in mind.
    Not arrogance my friend, it's fact

  4. #24
    ya your 100% correct,the EPL is vastly superior to La Liga,Serie A and the Bundesliga,thaTS WHY eNGLANd have won more trophies than Spain,Italy and Germany.


    And Italy and Spain have won more European Cups,UEFA Cups and Cup winners Cups than England.


    Honestly,I could never live in England,Spain,Italy or Germany.All that 'best league in the world' hot garbage that the 4 countries toss about would drive me insane.There is no such thing as 'the best league in the world',all 4 leagues have flaws,all four leagues have serious shortcomings at certain levels.

    The best league in the world is a myth.

  5. #25
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    ya your 100% correct,the EPL is vastly superior to La Liga,Serie A and the Bundesliga,thaTS WHY eNGLANd have won more trophies than Spain,Italy and Germany.


    And Italy and Spain have won more European Cups,UEFA Cups and Cup winners Cups than England.


    Honestly,I could never live in England,Spain,Italy or Germany.All that 'best league in the world' hot garbage that the 4 countries toss about would drive me insane.There is no such thing as 'the best league in the world',all 4 leagues have flaws,all four leagues have serious shortcomings at certain levels.

    The best league in the world is Fa myth.
    Only 2 Spanish teams have won the Champions League, England has 5 representatives! So at least we had more teams who could step up to tbe plate!

    On Cup Winners' Cups: Spain 7 titles and 4 teams. Italy: 6 titles and 5 teams. England: 9 titles and 8 teams, so I believe you are wrong there!

    There's nothing wrong with proclaiming to have the best League, it's good healthy competition! No competition, no European football, then where would that leave us??

  6. #26
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Only 2 Spanish teams have won the Champions League, England has 5 representatives! So at least we had more teams who could step up to tbe plate!

    On Cup Winners' Cups: Spain 7 titles and 4 teams. Italy: 6 titles and 5 teams. England: 9 titles and 8 teams, so I believe you are wrong there!

    There's nothing wrong with proclaiming to have the best League, it's good healthy competition! No competition, no European football, then where would that leave us??
    JJ is very anti-premier league. Although he does credit them from time to time. He believes every league is better because United dominate even though La Liga and EPL are very a like. Its what makes them the 2 best leagues in the world.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with proclaiming to have the best League, it's good healthy competition! No competition, no European football, then where would that leave us??
    you don't really get that in other sports,not even Heineken Cup vs Super 15,its only found in football.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    JJ is very anti-premier league. Although he does credit them from time to time. He believes every league is better because United dominate even though La Liga and EPL are very a like. Its what makes them the 2 best leagues in the world.
    don't have anything against EPL.I have an annoyance for people proclaiming League X,League Y.League Z being the best or worst.I am a neutral.If there's a big game in any league I will watch,like today i watched Man City play FC United of Manchester.Next week i will watch Juventus vs AC Milan.

  9. #29
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    you don't really get that in other sports,not even Heineken Cup vs Super 15,its only found in football.
    Still doesn't make it wrong! Football is the number 1 sport in the world, for a reason!!!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Football is the number 1 sport in the world, for a reason!!!
    because its run by FIFA!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.