Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I thought it was good that Sting will be running the day to day operations, sort of, of TNA. I thought this was the end of his active main event in-ring career, I could be wrong, who know he'll be feuding over the world title in 2 months. But that's a position where a guy like him is valuable in my opinion.
    I agree completely
    Quote Originally Posted by rss3004 View Post
    What people forget is that TNA is less than 10 years old. Give it time. And take Russo out.
    Yea WWE was nearly 30 years old before it made it big alof Different now but the prinicpal remains the same Impact Wrestling needs to be an alternative and push its way to main stream Slowly
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

eboy you must live on fantasy island if you think TNA eeeeeever has a chance of becoming more successful than WWE. You and Dixie must be reading from the same scripted promo cause she has the same delusions also. The WWE literally has to come to a screeching hault or go belly up for any wrestling company to come anywhere near their growth and success. WWE's biggest threat ever was WCW, and guess where it ended up? The WWE vaults.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pgarcia79 View Post
    I didn't expect to see Gail Kim either. They also should of let her talk shit about the E'. Hell thats all she does anyway. That would of been the perfect time. Like in the good ol' day when the wwf and wcw use to let the wrestlers talk shit about each other.
    That's all Gail Kim does? I have to differ and add that she can actually wrestle.

Quote Originally Posted by rss3004 View Post
    What people forget is that TNA is less than 10 years old. Give it time. And take Russo out.
    Russo has taken a back seat to Brother Love.

Blog Entries
    eboy you must live on fantasy island if you think TNA eeeeeever has a chance of becoming more successful than WWE. You and Dixie must be reading from the same scripted promo cause she has the same delusions also. The WWE literally has to come to a screeching hault or go belly up for any wrestling company to come anywhere near their growth and success. WWE's biggest threat ever was WCW, and guess where it ended up? The WWE vaults.
    KK first off i live in the REAL World and not WWE MARK LAND

Whats to Stop TNA overtaking them like Dr Death said who knows what will happen in the future? TNA can grow to an Interntional brand and then push slowly to the kinda exposure WWE has. and that will actually be good for the buisness as each company will up their game.

another thing why do Two Big Wrestling Companies need to go to War.? cant we have WWE and TNA as two alternatives. why should one go out of Business!!

to me its Stupid that you think TNA will never grow to those Heigths i mean we do like have a few Billion years left ya know!!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Eboy, just because I don't agree with another charector swerve in TNA in NO way makes me a WWE mark. I haven't even seen an entire WWE show in 4 years.

I like the idea of Sting being in chrage, as it keeps a legend in the company without having him apear stronger than the wrestling roster.
    My problem is that they made him into this 'Insane Icon' and then suddenly he's back to mild mannered Clark K.. sorry, Sting, again.

But, I will have to watch tonights episode to see how they sell it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    fair Play broski thats your openion

and i never said that TNA was the biggest company in the world and niether did Dixie on Impact she said she was gonna make it so its kinda of a mute point then.

from my perspective i am for ever will be a Hogan Mark a HULKAMANIAC not saying he should get much Television Time. lets face it there is never going to be another Hulk Hogan maybe thats a good thing who knows.

one of the reasons i think TNA can overtake WWE is that is welcomes all styles instead of WWE's Boring and Universal Styles with only a few exceptions to me Impact has alot of Potential
    Fair enough. TNA does have a lot of potential, especially with the young up and comers in the back. The problem is they are in the back, while over used talent like the Hulkster, Sting, Steiner, Jarrett, ect..ect... get all the TV time and therefore we the fans don't get to see their real potential and neither does TNA. I wasn't aware of what Dixie said on TNA, personally I try not to listen to her because she has yet to prove that she knows how to run a company. But your right, it is a moot point at this point in time.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiltbill View Post
    Eboy, just because I don't agree with another charector swerve in TNA in NO way makes me a WWE mark. I haven't even seen an entire WWE show in 4 years.

I like the idea of Sting being in chrage, as it keeps a legend in the company without having him apear stronger than the wrestling roster.
    My problem is that they made him into this 'Insane Icon' and then suddenly he's back to mild mannered Clark K.. sorry, Sting, again.

But, I will have to watch tonights episode to see how they sell it.
    yeah watch then get back to me

KK first off i live in the REAL World and not WWE MARK LAND

Whats to Stop TNA overtaking them like Dr Death said who knows what will happen in the future? TNA can grow to an Interntional brand and then push slowly to the kinda exposure WWE has. and that will actually be good for the buisness as each company will up their game.

another thing why do Two Big Wrestling Companies need to go to War.? cant we have WWE and TNA as two alternatives. why should one go out of Business!!

to me its Stupid that you think TNA will never grow to those Heigths i mean we do like have a few Billion years left ya know!!

Nope, you live in TNA MARK LAND obviously. lol. And no we can't have two big wrestling companies. Why you ask?? Cause that's not how the buisness world works. Sure its good for customers, but go ask ANY buisness in the world whether they would like their biggest competitor to stick around and take away potential customers, or would they prefer the only one out there with ALL of the customers. It's pretty much a no brainer. And also McMahon is RUTHLESS. He'll buy tna the first chance he gets. Trust me, it'll happen. Just watch.

Blog Entries
    Nope, you live in TNA MARK LAND obviously. lol. And no we can't have two big wrestling companies. Why you ask?? Cause that's not how the buisness world works. Sure its good for customers, but go ask ANY buisness in the world whether they would like their biggest competitor to stick around and take away potential customers, or would they prefer the only one out there with ALL of the customers. It's pretty much a no brainer. And also McMahon is RUTHLESS. He'll buy tna the first chance he gets. Trust me, it'll happen. Just watch.
    oh so the monday night wars wasn't good for Wrestling?????

oh so the monday night wars wasn't good for Wrestling?????
    Well, there were two deaths, countless injuries, people burning bridges, stupid story lines that makes the stuff today in WWE and TNA look like Casablanca, and the destruction of WCW thus a lot of people lost their jobs. Not to mention the push of shows being more promo base than wrestling base that EVERYONE complains about now.