Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ROH on HDnet

Saw an episode of ROH. Not bad.

It is pretty darn good if I do say so myself. There is just something about Ring Of Honor that throws me off while at the sametime keeping a firm grasp of my attention. I also checked out their main website... Is their roster really that small??
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    It is pretty darn good if I do say so myself. There is just something about Ring Of Honor that throws me off while at the sametime keeping a firm grasp of my attention. I also checked out their main website... Is their roster really that small??
    I have only watched a few episodes so don't quote me on this.

I think that is their base roster but they have a lot of people that wrestle for them semi-regularly but aren't techiniquely members of the roster. For example Chris Daniels has appeared a few times in the past months but he isn't on the roster page.

On a side note I plan on watching a lot of ROG now that I am disapointed with the "They" angle of TNA. I will still watch TNA but they are beginging to disapoint even me, which is saying a lot because I haven't really been majorly disapointed with TNA till now.

BOUND FOR GLORY SPOILERS BELOW!!!

I do like that EV 2.0 finally got a win though.

Fantastic main event tonight