Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    When is your country going to apologize for stealing Madonna?
    Believe me, you can have her back! We'll pay for postage and packaging even!!

Blog Entries
    When is your country going to apologize for stealing Madonna?
    I would think any country would be happy to dis-own Madonna. Anyone else notice how Guy Ritchie's movie's pre and post Madonna are his best? There's something to that

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Lady Sovereign to name a few...
    I love this song.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    I love this song.
    She tries to come off as a sassy teenager when she's really in her mid 20's! Does she qualify as a chav or chav-influenced?

Kylie's hot, leave the singing budgie alone. You should be more pissed off for Danni Minogue and Peter Andre!

Oh and from what I hear....Jackman is in a 'marraige of convenience'. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Hey it's not like the UK didn't deal it's fair share of crap - Stock, Aitken & Waterman, Dexy's Midnight Runners, Bananarama and Lady Sovereign to name a few...
    If that's what you want to call it.......

Jackman is eye candy only....I don't care what marriage he's in...plus he's a little too old for me...

S, A & W were the bomb! Except for the whole Kylie 'I can't sing in tune and I'm hugely overated, but I've got a nice arse so buy my records' thing...

We also gave you all The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Julie Andrews, The Who......I could go on

Blog Entries

Some Good Aussie Movies

The cover they have here looks cheap but it's an awesome flick -
    Idiot Box;
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116604/
    Candy;
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424880/
    Two Hands;
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0145547/

And my all time favourite...
    Puberty Blues;
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082956/

Last edited by Robstar; 10-19-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    We also gave you all The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Julie Andrews, The Who......I could go on
    True, true. Also The Stones, The Cult, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, The Sex Pistols, Sabbath, The Cure, Duran Duran (highly underrated and misunderstood, IMO), The Stone Roses, Manic Street Preachers, Radiohead etc.

I had to laugh at you inserting Julie Andrews in there amongst those bands. Not that she's not worthy
    Last edited by Robstar; 10-19-2011 at 07:31 PM.

Exclamation

Hey Rob, have you been to the AAMI Park, in Melbourne?! It looks immense!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Hey Rob, have you been to the AAMI Park, in Melbourne?! It looks immense!!
    I actually live near it. It's not that big and has a 30,500 capacity. I think the biggest stadium we have here is Stadium Australia known as ANZ Stadium. It currently has a capacity for 83,500, but had a 110,000 capacity for the Olympics. No wait that's the second biggest - the biggest is the MCG - the Melbourne Cricket Ground and has a current capacity of 100,018. It's actually been downsized some, it did have an approximate 130,000 capacity but that was before the grass areas were taken over by stands. It's the 8th largest in the world.

I actually live near it. It's not that big and has a 30,500 capacity. I think the biggest stadium we have here is Stadium Australia known as ANZ Stadium. It currently has a capacity for 83,500, but had a 110,000 capacity for the Olympics. No wait that's the second biggest - the biggest is the MCG - the Melbourne Cricket Ground and has a current capacity of 100,018. It's actually been downsized some, it did have an approximate 130,000 capacity but that was before the grass areas were taken over by stands. It's the 8th largest in the world.
    Yeah, I have a mate who's always on about the MCG, cricket mad loon that he is!! I know the AAMI isn't huge, I just remember seeing a programme on the engineering of it recently, it's an awesome looking stadium!! (I'm a bit of a sad case, when it comes to those types of programmes )