Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I must confess that Fosters is my lager of choice. In that it's reasonably cheap and tastes marginly better than Carling and Carlsberg.
    Can't bring myself to drink any of that! Stella 4 or Peroni please!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and suggest you girls try drinking a real beer....I'll take you with me to the bar and point them out *psst that'll be bitter*

I turn into a bit of an obnoxious drunk on Stella
    And I've never had Peroni, sounds a bit hipster!

Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and suggest you girls try drinking a real beer....I'll take you with me to the bar and point them out *psst that'll be bitter*
    I don't mind smooth Bitter like Caffreys and the like, but John Smiths or Boddys leave an awful after taste

Oi! I used to drink Bitter, until I found out it was the drink of choice of my old man and others of that age range!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I turn into a bit of an obnoxious drunk on Stella
    And I've never had Peroni, sounds a bit hipster!
    Nah, not normal Stella, Stella 4! It's not so rough on you the day after Peroni's really nice but can be expensive, one pub in Brum charges £4.60 a pint!! Them's London prices!!

Oi! I used to drink Bitter, until I found out it was the drink of choice of my old man and others of that age range!
    That's your excuse for drinking gnats piss in a mug? Pfft...please! Lager 'drinkers' are just a little afraid they might taste something or consume something containing more than 2%.......

And if by 'that age range' you mean Polly is old....why yes I am young scallywag...30 in December and not one regret!

That's your excuse for drinking gnats piss in a mug? Pfft...please! Lager 'drinkers' are just a little afraid they might taste something or consume something containing more than 2%.......

And if by 'that age range' you mean Polly is old....why yes I am young scallywag...30 in December and not one regret!
    Ha! Fair play but I meant my old man's age range! Anyway I'm 32, you young whipper snapper!!

Nowt wrong with lager! Banks's Bitter is only 3.8%, that's Gnatt's piss

Gnats Piss? I didn't know gnats pissed.

Either way I only drink rum vodka and whiskey.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Gnats Piss? I didn't know gnats pissed.

Either way I only drink rum vodka and whiskey.
    It's an english turn of phrase lol

That's okay - that's manly........unlike the American beer....no offence but...damn it that stuff is awful! My aunt and cousins came over from Boston and got drunk on 2 pints of Stell 'what the fuck you looking at' Artois