Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I think the one of the more interesting things about Australia are the number of world's most dangerous creatures that reside there.

Thanks for Outback Steakhouse. I love my Aussie Chees Fries follwoed by my order of Alice Spring's Chicken!

Not really a Fosters drinker though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I think the one of the more interesting things about Australia are the number of world's most dangerous creatures that reside there.

Thanks for Outback Steakhouse. I love my Aussie Chees Fries follwoed by my order of Alice Spring's Chicken!

Not really a Fosters drinker though.
    Yeah it's pretty fucking deadly living here! There are surprisingly few deaths by those means though.

I've never been to the Outback Steakhouse, but I can imagine it would be a very American version of Australia. I don't think we pioneered cheese fries, lol.
    Oh and we don't drink Fosters here either! Mainly VB or Tooheys

Blog Entries
    Alice Springs is not really famous for their chickens. It'd be a bit like saying Minnesota sushi or something.

Real examples of Aussie food would be Anzac Biscuits, Vegemite toast, lamingtons, pavlova, lamb chops or roast, Tim Tams, Jaffas, Chiko Rolls. Hang on, i'm being told by Wikipedia that we invented the Flat White. (more likely just the first to give a simple standard coffee a name).

I love these ads, they make working and deserving a beer for it seem like a religious experience almost, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Real examples of Aussie food would be Anzac Biscuits, Vegemite toast, lamingtons, pavlova, lamb chops or roast, Tim Tams, Jaffas, Chiko Rolls. Hang on, i'm being told by Wikipedia that we invented the Flat White. (more likely just the first to give a simple standard coffee a name).
    Kangaroo?
    Crocodile?
    Emu?

Come on Rob, wave of a new generation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sneakiness View Post
    Kangaroo?
    Crocodile?
    Emu?

Come on Rob, wave of a new generation.
    Those are my initials.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Yea, Australia. Where men are men and sheep are nervous.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Yea, Australia. Where men are men and sheep are nervous.
    Fuck you! That's a New Zealand joke! lol

Knagaroo, crocodile, emu, come on. I meant for this to be a thread about uniquely Aussie things, not the ones you already know. Go and have a look at those VB ads. It really doesn't get more Aussie than that! (except for when they were playing baseball)

Blog Entries
    Fuck you! That's a New Zealand joke! lol
    Sorry about the mix up; Here's one right up your alley mate:

Two Aussies are adrift in a lifeboat. While rummaging through the boat's provisions one of them finds an old lamp. He rubs the lamp and a genie suddenly appears. This genie tells them that he only grants one wish.

Without giving much thought to the matter, the lamp finder blurts out, "Turn the entire ocean into VB!"

The genie claps his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the entire sea turns into beer.

The genie disappears and only the gentle lapping of beer on the hull breaks the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances.

The second Aussie turns to the first and says, "Nice going mate! Now we're going to have to pee in the boat."

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Alice Springs is not really famous for their chickens. It'd be a bit like saying Minnesota sushi or something.

I love these ads, they make working and deserving a beer for it seem like a religious experience almost, lol
    It isn't?
    Hell, a cold beer after a long, hot day of work is as close to heaven as I can get without having to cuddle afterwards

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Why on earth is your bitter a) clear b) fizzy and c) SERVED COLD????

This is what bitter should be:

http://www.wychwood.co.uk/#/movies//hobgoblin/beers/2

Dark, flat and served at ROOM TEMPERATURE.

**grumble grumble godless heathens grumble grumble**