Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Title Change Spoiler On Impact!!!

News is in that James Storm beat Kurt Angle for the TNA World Title. There must be a Beer Money split in the works?

Damn, that's a swerve I can live with. Storm has a better character in Roode, but Roode is the better wrestler. That's why they worked well as a tag team.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

This stinks of Russo swerve. Surely the new writer hasn't had that much input already as to he can decide who wins the company's main title...

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm figuring Angle must be more injured than at first thought, either that or they are smart enough to work out where they can take this angle now - Roode vs Storm will tear houses down

Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    it must be a good call on tna's part haven't seen you stick up for them before :O)
    I never wanted Roode to win the title and I've wanted the title on Storm. Plus we potentially have something fresh in the stagnant World Title picture. There's nothing for me to dislike. I'm not going to shit on it just because it's TNA.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Yep The Cowboy is here to stay! Great way to set up what could be a great feud
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

I think it's funny that everyone seems to be giving all the credit to Bruce Prichard on this one.

I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Yep The Cowboy is here to stay! Great way to set up what could be a great feud
    Should work out better than the America's Most Wanted split because of how much Storm has grown in the ring and Roode's ability is lightyears ahead of Harris. I really am going to miss Beer Money though, need to order a t-shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Should work out better than the America's Most Wanted split because of how much Storm has grown in the ring and Roode's ability is lightyears ahead of Harris. I really am going to miss Beer Money though, need to order a t-shirt
    who says they're gonna split up?
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!