Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by capn-edu View Post
    I thought that too, but then i thought its JAMES F'N STORM!!!
    YES ! Yes!

James MudaFukN Storm
    I toast to That!

Roode Sorry bout your Damn Luck I Can't wait till a faceoff with these two!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    YES ! Yes!

James MudaFukN Storm
    I toast to That!

Roode Sorry bout your Damn Luck I Can't wait till a faceoff with these two!
    On the bright side, you are right.

You know i didnt want to see the Marty Jenatty with this too
    while Roode main evented storm remained in the shadows
    im so fucking glad one main evented BFG dayum and the other is now:
    THE NEW WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLLLLD!!!
    "James MudaFukN Storm" and if your not down with that well drink something?

"Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover"

I smell the end of Beer Money. After all, you all saw how Angle won the match at bound for glory when Robert Roode was touching the ropes, so there is something there, Roode will use it against storm. i can predict that the main event of the next PPV would be a triple threat match between storm, roode and angle. that ofcaurse if they didnt find something new for kurt angle to do
    "you can not achieve success without the risk of failure. and I learned a long time ago you can not achive success if you fear failure.
    if you are not afraid to fail...man! you have a chance to successed !!!
    but you never gonna get there unless you risk it all the way."

Jerry lawler:
    (After Owen Hart almost pulled off Billy Gunn's tights) "Don't you know crack isn't good for you?"
    "Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I meet the women of my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    WOW! I wish Dixie would read this!!!
    "you can not achieve success without the risk of failure. and I learned a long time ago you can not achive success if you fear failure.
    if you are not afraid to fail...man! you have a chance to successed !!!
    but you never gonna get there unless you risk it all the way."

Jerry lawler:
    (After Owen Hart almost pulled off Billy Gunn's tights) "Don't you know crack isn't good for you?"
    "Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I meet the women of my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    I'm fine with a title change happening on TV every once in a while. I think it gives it the sense of "anything can happen" and would give people a reason to be excited to watch. Especially when it was something you don't see coming like Storm winning the title.
    But it's not good when the guy you've been building for months gets screwed, doesn't get a rematch, and the NEXT tapings the champ drops the title to someone completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by the wrestling shade View Post
    I smell the end of Beer Money. After all, you all saw how Angle won the match at bound for glory when Robert Roode was touching the ropes, so there is something there, Roode will use it against storm. i can predict that the main event of the next PPV would be a triple threat match between storm, roode and angle. that ofcaurse if they didnt find something new for kurt angle to do
    Replace Angle with Joe and you are right

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    I Find James Storm winning as Great Tv Finally something good to tune in and watch and say yes change let's see what story happens now
    With 2 new main eventers in beer money
    And The Focus could officially turn to the New Generation talent..now is the best way to do it with hogan out of power and shit
    Fuck eric ,they can now leave!
    Personally, i agree with people saying that James Storm should have just won the tournament, and the fact that theyre having Bobby Roode lose at BFG in about a 15 minute match in controversy, to having James Storm win in under like 3 mins, i dont find that GREAT tv, granted it will be something different, but a WORLD title change in 3 mins, i'm actually not that interested in just 3 mins

Quote Originally Posted by latinoheat928 View Post
    Personally, i agree with people saying that James Storm should have just won the tournament, and the fact that theyre having Bobby Roode lose at BFG in about a 15 minute match in controversy, to having James Storm win in under like 3 mins, i dont find that GREAT tv, granted it will be something different, but a WORLD title change in 3 mins, i'm actually not that interested in just 3 mins
    Agreed it not only makes Angle look weak for losing pretty much a squash match for a world championship, but it also doesn't make sense from a kayfabe stand point. Two weeks ago James Storm couldn't beat Robert Roode in a twenty minute match. Five days ago Robert Roode couldn't beat Kurt Angle in a fifteen minute match. So now James Storm can beat Kurt Angle in three minutes when he couldn't beat the guy who lost to Kurt Angle? Makes no fucking sense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    *DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO SPEED ON SPOILERS*

it is a little bit redundant for TNA to spend months building up Robert Roode only to give it to his partner James Storm after their biggest PPV of the year? Don't get me wrong I am extremely happy for James Storm and extremely glad a TNA Original has the belt, but couldn't they have just let Storm win the BFG Series and beat the various members of Fortune in route to winning the title? Am I the only who thinks this?
    I think it a bigger story then you and I and we know.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???