Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Like I said on LOP.

HH and EB are like internet trolls. They do/say something stupid and when called on it, they immediately fall too... 'LOLOMGWEZJUSTWORKINGYOUGUYS'
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    they are using social media to start conversations. I am sure no one held back when they commented on hogan and bishoffs twitter and facebook accounts. They aren't wrong for voicing there opinions but people shouldn't get there panties in a bunch when they fire back.

I don't think they are wrong, hate them until your blue in the face. They wanted a reaction and, hey are getting one. They aren't saying we hate all the fans imo , they are saying more of a " hey haters put that in your pipe and smoke it"

Have seen or been to a wrestling event were a wrestler threatened or insulted a heckler or fan?? Well they kinda did just that except they used social media to do it. Cm punk makes fun of his haters all the time. Actually I recall an incident where he called a spectator a "faggot" and ruffled some feathers. Many people everywhere including on this site said things like " people are too sensitive" or " that is the sheer genius of punk getting a reaction" He was a heel then, didn't bother my point is that people in this business will get a pop positive or negative in anyway possible if it gets no reaction at all then its a fail.

I am from Canada, and we Canadians tend to be biased towards Canadian wrestlers. I am no exception, I think Roode is great. I also think what happened at BFG was more than unfortunate. However what is brewing with Storm is awesome, this could certainly end up being an epic rivalry ala Brett vs Shawn. Not to say tna won't screw this up royally. IMO there is no denying there is a ton of potential with this. If Hogan and Eric are to share in the blame they too should share in the success.

ps i don't believe Hogan is behind the whole thing. Think thats for additional talk
    I agree with this

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Sometimes you think they're operating under the belief they have really improved the ratings and buy rates, since they've been there! They really do seem to think, they can alienate a lot of people and it not have an adverse effect! It remains to be seen!
    I seem to think picking 5 random numbers will win me the lottery but it hasn't happened yet and probably won't.
    Dixie really has employed the stupidiest people she could of.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I seem to think picking 5 random numbers will win me the lottery but it hasn't happened yet and probably won't.
    Dixie really has employed the stupidiest people she could of.
    Well both WWE and TNA seem to be doing that at the moment, I'm sure they both have a tombola with 49 hollow balls in and each one has a story idea inside!! That's how they seem to be writing!!

I just hope they don't suffer because of it! I suppose as long as it's not given straight back to Jeff, I'll see where this goes!!
    they have been down for the last couple of weeks this might have contributed to there cold feet with roode. Not saying its right just saying

Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    they have been down for the last couple of weeks this might have contributed to there cold feet with roode. Not saying its right just saying
    They have been dropping for longer than that, you can't really give them that as an excuse! Sting and Hogan have been just as prominent in that period! Why haven't they reduced their on air time then?! I'll think you'll find Hogan and Sting feature quite heavily in the Impact after BFG!!

They have been dropping for longer than that, you can't really give them that as an excuse! Sting and Hogan have been just as prominent in that period! Why haven't they reduced their on air time then?! I'll think you'll find Hogan and Sting feature quite heavily in the Impact after BFG!!
    I didn't say it was right but it is fact, they haven't hit a 1.2 since the week sting vs flair. The ratings have been declining ever since they did a mini spike on the the go home show of .05 Yes Hogan and sting have been pushed too

As far as impact on thursday ya its been well documented that it is full of promo's this week with the return of dixie

As per the main newsboard

Spike TV officials have reportedly lost a lot of faith in Dixie Carter after she pushed them on the way they were doing the angle to get The Main Event Mafia back together last year. TNA spent months of building the angle with Dixie telling Spike that she had Kevin Nash and Booker T locked in. Booker and Nash both ended up in WWE, which led to no Main Event Mafia and the Fortune babyface turn on Immortal, ending up with a feud that went nowhere for the most part. Related to this, Eric Bischoff has more power in TNA these days because Spike TV is working directly through him.

Just some quick food for thought: Storm hasn't won a match in two months, the last time he won a singles match by pinfall or submission, was December 2008!!!!!! Hmmm........
    And that's why he deserves to be champ
    He is a tna lifer
    Been there for a long time and has stuck threw
    He deserves this moment

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

We can all Agree that Hulk Hogan needs to pass away ,yes?

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013