Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    A really good read Automatic, it really puts things into perspective. Hogan and Bischoff are two peas in a pod, their both retarded, and they are both lieing out of their a** to try to save face. I think they both need to be up for douche bag of the month.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I think you are right, think is that I tend to go to a worse extreme, it was just plain stupid. I mean, is not that complicated, you build a great tournament and who ever wins it, gets a great built up and Roode did, seriously I don't care who win, if you built someone up like that and he is a first time winner, he has everything going for him, He has to win the final step so the damn tournament had a good reason, the man has a good reason to be the champion.

For Roode to lose, it was just nonsense, but for Storm to win the next night, it is even worse.

Don't get me wrong, I like Storm better, great he is champion now, seriously this crap, this also makes Roode look like a chump, he gave Kurt everything he' got and it wasn't enough, and for Storm to beat Kurt in 3 minutes is just laughable.

Now they mention a bigger picture, which is: Yep, we screwed up, but will make it right with shocker and then will say this was the plan all along"...well if it was it has to be the dumbest plan you could have thought.

But hey, lets those guy believe that they are so smart that they outsmarted everyone, let see how up those ratings go, so later they can blame it on the Internet marks being not part of their "real" audience and how all of us are just haters.

I am big supporter of both, WWE and TNA but this is just crap and they know it.

Sadly, your thoughts was the first thing that came to me when I heard the news. Made the tournament worthless, made the PPV worthless and it's the third time in 5 reigns that it was decided for free on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    People should definitely read this!!

Fresh Member
    So you want it to be boring and predictable?

What's so boring of seeing Roode win the title against Angle after a great match? It was a predictable outcome but it's an outcome we wanted. It would have made the PPV really worth buying. Instead we get the title change on free TV, with a person who didn't get a pin or submission victory in over 2 years, for the third time in the past year?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson View Post
    So you want it to be boring and predictable?
    No, we just don't want it to be idiotic and to be treated like 5 years olds, on top of driving fans away!!

Fresh Member
    You can't really go anywhere storyline wise with Roode winning the championship. The hardworking guy who busts his ass every night finally getting the title won't help ratings. It didn't help in '96 when HBK did it and it didn't help in '04 when Benoit did it. I see a much more interesting storyline taking place that involves Roode turning heel(which he's better at in my opinion).

I don't understand Hogans tweet. It feels like it was his idea and he's just admitting it.

Bitch-off however: I can imagine him smirking as he sent that out. Its a clever strategy disrespecting your audience. tbh it wasnt even a clever thing to do. Throw away a whole ppv and the build up that went with it. Of course people online are gonna talk about it and they're mostly saying its trash booking. Hardly taking candy from a baby

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    People should definitely read this!!
    It was a great opinion piece and a great read. However does it really matter if this is a master plan or flying by the seat of there pants? Its an interesting angle. IMO I would have rather had Roode win but now they have two new main eventers that will hopefully have a great long feud. I mean its not like they are the first major wrestling company to go on the fly with this stuff happens almost every raw or wwe ppv.

What should they convey to the general public " hey we just up and changed stuff cause were bored or think we can book it better" I have never been a big fan of got your nose angles or "who sent the text" type stuff. I will be happy to watch t/m night but weather this is a master plan or last minute change up is indifferent it happened and there is no going back