Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    And we thought Immortal was going be the group broke up...
    Why break Immortal up? Now that Hogan's turned face and will no longer overshadow them,I think Immortal can be a pretty decent heel faction with the members they have and maybe a couple more thrown in. Change the name tho,and make Bully Ray the official leader with Flair as manager. Fortune was great,but it was meant to run it's course,you couldnt have 4-5 of the best talents in pro wrestling play nice,the possibility of a heel turn by Roode or Storm makes this the most interesting development in TNA and dare I say all pro wrestling, I couldn't care less about the 'Es conspiracy or Punk's whining anymore.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowOfMurders View Post
    Why break Immortal up? Now that Hogan's turned face and will no longer overshadow them,I think Immortal can be a pretty decent heel faction with the members they have and maybe a couple more thrown in. Change the name tho,and make Bully Ray the official leader with Flair as manager.
    Spot on, man.

i'm not moaning about this storyline but here is my 2cents on what i think happend

the Roode build up was going so good that the general feeling by the fans was Roode is going to win,
    Someone got cold feet about being to obvious and went to plan B

(this is simply what i feel happened, Dont shoot me )

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kersh View Post
    i'm not moaning about this storyline but here is my 2cents on what i think happend

the Roode build up was going so good that the general feeling by the fans was Roode is going to win,
    Someone got cold feet about being to obvious and went to plan B

(this is simply what i feel happened, Dont shoot me )
    It's quite possible. I don't see anything wrong with being obvious. Constant twists in the sotryline only cofuse peple, and make them numb to the next twsit. Having Storm win was a decent twist, but it wasn't needed right now. The Roode v Storm feud may change the who has the title, but it's the MF top title; it doesn't need a screwy storyline to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by kersh View Post
    but then its TNA copying WWE so i guess its ok
    how.You must be copying my screwdriver,its a tool too!

It came from left field,it felt like a 'cashing in MITB/feast or fired' briefcase.