Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 162
  1. #21
    Oh Russo, you swerving mother fucker.

  2. #22
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,821
    Blog Entries
    1
    my friends analysis of how its gonna go down

    roode
    roode will want a rematch for getting bullshitted
    storm will be like fuck you brah ive got this title and shit
    and roode will be like
    aw your a dick gimme a rematch at the next ppv
    and hell be like aw cool story
    then aye

    insightful stuff
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  3. #23
    Roode should have won last night
    Gave Storm the first shot at it(After Angle)
    Storm loses and tells Roode he was close(After a good 30 minute match)
    Roode snaps and goes heel on storm. Screaming that Storm is not as good as him

    There's your feud.
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

    HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

    BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

  4. #24

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Roode gets jealous that Storm did something he couldn't do. Turns on Storm.
    Couldn't they do that without Roode losing the match last night? Like, oh, I don't know...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rilla View Post
    Roode should have won last night
    Gave Storm the first shot at it(After Angle)
    Storm loses and tells Roode he was close(After a good 30 minute match)
    Roode snaps and goes heel on storm. Screaming that Storm is not as good as him

    There's your feud.

  6. #26
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    Couldn't they do that without Roode losing the match last night? Like, oh, I don't know...
    Its TNA dude. Just doing what I can to make a winning hand with a shitty draw.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #27
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    my friends analysis of how its gonna go down

    roode
    roode will want a rematch for getting bullshitted
    storm will be like fuck you brah ive got this title and shit
    and roode will be like
    aw your a dick gimme a rematch at the next ppv
    and hell be like aw cool story
    then aye

    insightful stuff

    your friend has a genius mind for booking


  8. #28
    REASONS NO ONE SHOULD COMPLAIN:

    1) Angle got SQUASHED
    2) TNA Original has the belt from the first time since AJ(?)
    3) We are going to have a TNA Oringinal v TNA Original feud for the belt. When was the last time we had that?
    4) Roode is a good heel (if it happens)
    5) Hogan endorsed a young talent
    6) A change in the main event landscape

    REASONS TO COMPLAIN:

    1) What was the point of building up Roode?
    2) If Hogan liked Storm better, why didn't he win the BFG series?
    3) RUSSO SWERVE

  9. #29
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,821
    Blog Entries
    1
    gotta say based on this
    thursdays impact has got me slightly interested
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    gotta say based on this
    thursdays impact has got me slightly interested

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.