Page 55 of 180 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE '12 Thread

It's nice to see what others opinions of the wrestlers ratings should be, but I'm glad they are not the official ratings.

The reason I don't like them as much is because it's not talent based. It's seems a little more based on tv time/popularity but I'm not sure. A simple example of this is Otunga's 73. Does he deserve it? Maybe. But if you look at who is below him you have 4 former Intercontinental Champions (8 total reigns) and 1 former World Heavyweight Champion. Even if you base it on tv time, Swagger (former WHC) is still below him. How is that possible?

I'm sure there are other things I could nit pick, but it doesn't matter. I'm glad you shared your thoughts but I courteously disagree with the ratings.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

Video game threads belong in the Tea Spot. Which is where this thread has been moved to.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanator View Post
    IDK about you guys, but i like the little detail in sports games, especially player ratings. I took a look at the WWE '12 Roster, and saw thought the ratings to be interesting.

Some i thought were on point, most not.

You can check out the superstar ratings here: http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster
    Click on the wrestler and it'll show.

I'm gonna list what i think the ratings should be:

Undertaker- 97
    John Cena -96
    The Rock- 96
    Stone Cold Steve Austin- 96
    CM Punk- 95
    Randy Orton- 95
    Brock Lesnar - 94
    Triple H- 94
    Booker T- 91
    Edge- 90
    Kevin Nash- 90
    Alberto Del Rio- 89
    Arn Anderson- 89
    Big Show- 89
    Sheamus- 89
    Kane- 88
    The Miz- 88
    Mark Henry- 87
    Ricky Steamboat- 86
    Eddie Guerrero- 86
    John Morrison- 85
    Rey Mysterio- 85
    Animal- 84
    Christian -83
    Hawk- 83
    Vader- 82
    Dolph Ziggler- 82
    R-Truth- 82
    Wade Barrett- 82
    Ax- 80
    Smash- 80
    Beth Phoenix- 78
    Daniel Bryan- 78
    Mason Ryan- 78
    Ezekiel Jackson- 77
    Kofi Kingston- 77
    Alex Riley- 76
    Cody Rhodes- 76
    Michelle McCool- 76
    Evan Bourne- 75
    Justin Gabriel- 74
    Natalya- 74
    David Otunga- 73
    Kelly Kelly- 73
    Sin Cara- 72
    Zack Ryder- 72
    Tyson Kidd- 72
    Jack Swagger- 71
    Ted DiBiase- 71
    Vladimir Koslov- 71
    Heath Slater- 70
    William Regal- 70
    Maryse - 70
    Vince McMahon- 70
    Jerry Lawler- 70
    Goldust- 69
    Eve- 68
    Husky Harris- 68
    M. McGillicutty- 68
    Yoshi Tatsu- 68
    Drew McIntyre- 67
    Chavo Guerrero- 65
    Layla - 65
    Santino Marella- 62

If you're wondering how i came up with these, and may be infuriated as some actual good wrestlers are rated so low, i'm basing it off of relevancy, popularity, championship reigns, etc. Almost as if the storylines were important and real. If you played NBA 2K games as much as i do, maybe you'd be able to agree with most of what i've put.

Hope you enjoyed. Maybe you could list some of the ratings you think should be up.
    man, seeing this makes me excited. This could be the best roster yet. But for the 2nd year in a row, Khali is out????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I'm in a match in '11 right now. The random ass Universe Mode bullshit just made the 'Deadman' Undertaker interfere with the match 'Taker style. Problem is he showed up and Tombstoned the DLC 'American Badass' Undertaker.

A moment so ridiculous I had to tell you guys about it.
    I guess now they will have to have a "Bury the gimmick" alive match to settle things

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I guess now they will have to have a "Bury the gimmick" alive match to settle things
    Or an Undertaker vs Undertaker match, that worked well the first time pmsl.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    IGN released information that showcases the "Road to WrestleMania" mode in the upcoming WWE '12 video game. The information reveals that the classic European Championship will make a return, though it's unknown whether it will be just part of the "Road to WrestleMania" mode or if it will be a playable championship in the entire game.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    IGN released information that showcases the "Road to WrestleMania" mode in the upcoming WWE '12 video game. The information reveals that the classic European Championship will make a return, though it's unknown whether it will be just part of the "Road to WrestleMania" mode or if it will be a playable championship in the entire game.
    Here's hoping it is a playable championship for the entire game

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    - IGN has reported new details on The Road to WrestleMania mode in the new WWE '12 video game. Here are some highlights:

* Players will play as three different characters throughout the storyline. Two of the storylines are pre-determined.

* Previous games featured about 3 months of time but the new Road to WrestleMania mode covers about 18 months of time - covering two WrestleMania events.

* The new Road to WrestleMania mode isn't actually focused on the big event. It's focused on "building characters, feuds and storylines."

* The mode is split into three different acts, with each act focusing on a different Superstar. Sheamus plays a heel and Triple H plays the babyface. The third act lets you select or create a custom Superstar who will play the "outsider" role.

* THQ hired TNA X Division Champion Austin Aries, before TNA signed him, to do voice-over work for your character in the storyline, who goes by the name Jacob Cass.

* The mode is a lot more detailed than before. For example, Sheamus forms a stable with Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett and William Regal called The United Kingdom, complete with their own entrance video and theme. The re-formation of WCW is also brought up.

yeah I don't know how I feel about the road to wrestlemania on there. I like that they are adding more detail to it, but I don't like that they are making it extremely limited.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    yeah I don't know how I feel about the road to wrestlemania on there. I like that they are adding more detail to it, but I don't like that they are making it extremely limited.
    they probably dont want to release too much info before the game is released, so you may see more than what's actually written