Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree with some here, this looks to benefit ADR more than Cena, you know Cena won't tap, you know he won't say "I quit" so this kind of match benefits ADR a lot, I mean it can even be a beat down or High impact move like in the one with Edge and Cena won't get up, or the can go with the cheap way an do what they did on the Batista VS Cena match, tie Cena up to a ring post or something that can unmobilized him long enough not to get the win.

Usually These matches benefits either the Heel or the Underdog, and right now ADR fills the two options on that.

Considering that they are hyping the hell out of Brodus Clay, I would guess given the previous connection to ADR he will show up and flatten Cena and reprise his role as ADR's monster body guard, leading to a turn somewhere down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Regal>Cena View Post
    Considering that they are hyping the hell out of Brodus Clay, I would guess given the previous connection to ADR he will show up and flatten Cena and reprise his role as ADR's monster body guard, leading to a turn somewhere down the line.
    Or come back and flatten ADR. As he felt ADR just dropped him.

Blog Entries
    I can see Del Rio winning, its a way for him to actually get a big win, but without him pinning Cena. I expect a Rock return, or perhaps Brodus Clay comes back to help him former pro. That being said thats what I thought would happen for the Orton/Christian match at Summerslam and look what happened.

Blog Entries
    Although I don't want ADR to win the match I don't think they will give Cena back the title so quickly it just wouldn't make sense imo. Adr wins it then Cena wins it back in a couple of weeks and 2 weeks later ADr wins it again and now they will let Cena hold it 3 weeks later shit doesn't make sense.
    I'm jus sayin...

Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

I say Del Rio wins by pinning Cena under whatever car he pulls up in. I don't think Del Rio is screwed yet and I hope they are setting up a Del Rio/ punk feud.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Don't mind me. Just being an idiot.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

ADR should lie, cheat, steal to win retain the title
    ‚Äč

i think it wa smade a last man standing match so adr can keep the title without a bullshitty dq or count out