Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*SPOILERS* Not Looking Good for ADR

I am not knocking Cena here. Let's try and keep it a Cena-bash-free thread, there are enough of those already.

Cena v ADR in a Last Man Standing Match at Vengeance 2011

I fear for ADR because when creative wants to end [insert name here]'s feud with Cena, they go to the I Quit or Last Man Standing Match. I am not starting a SuperCena argument, but in the past, Cena is pretty damn good at these gimmick matches:

Judgement Day 2004 - Cena beats JBL "I Quit"
    Backlash 2009 - Edge beats Cena "Last Man Standing"*
    Breaking Point 2009 - Cena beats JBL "I Quit"
    Extreme Rules 2010 - Cena beat Batista "Last Man Standing"
    Over the Limit 2010 - Cena beats Batista "I Quit"
    Extreme Rules 2011 - Cena beats The Miz "I Quit"

*Help from Big Show (take that how you want it)

Do you think ADR's days with the belt are numbered (again) or do you think that Cena may lose another one of his specialty matches? Clean or dirty?

Side note: Is creative not going a little overboard with these matches lately? They might as well give these two matches their own PPVs.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    I am not knocking Cena here. Let's try and keep it a Cena-bash-free thread, there are enough of those already.

Cena v ADR in a Last Man Standing Match at Vengeance 2011

I fear for ADR because when creative wants to end [insert name here]'s feud with Cena, they go to the I Quit or Last Man Standing Match. I am not starting a SuperCena argument, but in the past, Cena is pretty damn good at these gimmick matches:

Judgement Day 2004 - Cena beats JBL "I Quit"
    Backlash 2009 - Edge beats Cena "Last Man Standing"*
    Breaking Point 2009 - Cena beats JBL "I Quit"
    Extreme Rules 2010 - Cena beat Batista "Last Man Standing"
    Over the Limit 2010 - Cena beats Batista "I Quit"
    Extreme Rules 2011 - Cena beats The Miz "I Quit"

*Help from Big Show (take that how you want it)

Do you think ADR's days with the belt are numbered (again) or do you think that Cena may lose another one of his specialty matches? Clean or dirty?

Side note: Is creative not going a little overboard with these matches lately? They might as well give these two matches their own PPVs.
    I think this one is more up in the air than I Quit matches. Cena, from what you've shown, has either lost it, or needed duct tape to keep someone down. He hasn't outright won one
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

Blog Entries
    I agree, it doesn't look good for Alberto Del Rio now. There is always a chance he may win, but as you've shown, Cena rarely loses these types of matches. I'm sure they put the belt on Del Rio purely for the Mexico tour. However, I REALLY hope I'm wrong because we need a fresh main-eventer!

For some reason I think they're going to be smart & keep the belt on ADR if anything than to just make Cena come back down to Earth a TINY bit. I can see Ziggler, Swagger, Christian, Rhodes, Barrett & Bowtunga all coming down & beating up Cena with ADR.

To me, it seems like a Last Man Standing match is more in Del Rio's benefit than Cena's. This seems like the only way Del Rio can retain against Cena (seeing as Del Rio is stuck with a submission finisher and Cena will never tap out). Cena can just take a beating forever until he can't stand up.

cena lose a last man standing match, hope he hires the big show to throw cena through a light

I'm predicting the belt will end up on Cena once again, however will be pleasantly surprised if this doesn't happen.

Might be a mark the f*** out moment.

i think they might use this opportunity to change cena to another feud, so i think that this time someone is going to interfere so adr can win and go feud with punk , who will eventually win the title

Blog Entries
    For once I have faith in the WWE to not screw this up by having Cena win. They already screwed over Del Rio once before with Cena winning the title.

With the Cena vs. Batista last man standing match Cena won by taping Batista's feet to the ringpost, I believe that Alberto's chances increased when that stipulation was made. I don't see Cena losing a normal 1 on 1 match, but with this kind of match there may be some controversy around it.

It's a very hard match for me to predict as the Rock is coming back for Survivor Series. On one side they will let Cena get the belt to shove it in Rock's face, but on the other side Cena will be part of a traditional 5 vs. 5 Survivor Series match and I think the WWE championship will be defended at Survivor Series.
    ONE more match!