Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Last night's RAW episode.

I did not like the opening segment. No I do not like Cena being with Nexus, however, sticking with the Cena/Nexus angle, Cena should not have been allowed to go out to the ring alone and should not be from now on. And he thought he had to be captain of the Team RAW just because he's John Cena? I don't think so. He answers to someone else now. When the Miz/Cena match was announced, I wanted Miz to win, which is something I don't want very often. I did like the Goldust/Dibiase segment which may give us an actual match for the Million Dollar title at some point. I liked how Otunga volunteered to face Orton because he finally gets to have his own RAW match. But when he forfeited the chance to Justin Gabriel my mood changed. I know the world thinks Orunga is green but I think he is a good talker and at least let him wrestle a damn match on the show. And I know Gabriel is this high flying kicker but he is a horrible talker. He does not need all this hype. I am tired of seeing Daniel Bryan constantly getting beat. You might as well just strip him of the damn U.S. title! I did not wanna see CM Punk on the show because there were so many new things he could have still done on SMACKDOWN, like feud with Kofi Kingston, MVP, then a healthy Christian, then Edge! Those would have all been fresh. I am glad that The Miz beat John Cena in that match. Cena needs to stick to the story and keep being Barrett's whipping boy, even though I don't like it.....still stick with it.

I thought last night's Raw was by far the best of 2010. I didn't think of switching channel once (usually happens) and the two horus flew by. Great stuff. and loads of wrestling for us to dig our teeth into. Also, TOP NOTCH promo at the end. Don't get much more epic than that
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Wade Barretts "you cant see me" line, was the funniest goddamn thing EVER.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Totally! I actually kinda "felt bad" for Cena, damnit

Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    Totally! I actually kinda "felt bad" for Cena, damnit
    It was fantastic. I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard

If Barrett can cut promos like that all the time he could be a bit of a playa in the future

Im sure he will be. He's been the glue thats holding Nexus together

Do you think that his nationality, possibly, adds to his heat? It seemed to with Regal back in the day, mind you, Regal's faux-upper class English accent is pretty dreadful

For the average American, it doesn't. His charisma and mic skills give him that heat. Sadly, there's plenty of radical republican redneck hicks who will boo him for not being American

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    For the average American, it doesn't. His charisma and mic skills give him that heat. Sadly, there's plenty of radical republican redneck hicks who will boo him for not being American
    Hence why Muhammad Hassan no longer wrestles! Weird, though, British Bulldog used to recieve GIANT pops