Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When should Miz cash in MITB?

In reality he has until July 2011 to do so. But does anyone have certiain predictions as to when he might decide to? I don't see him with enough of the star power to headline Wrestlemania. But he may get in on Randy Orton at some point, especially due to the confrontation he had with him a couple months back about him being tired of Randy still being in main events.

I think if he doesnt do it at HIAC which I really see him doing then it will have to either be at Survivor Series or TLC because I dont see him cashing in at the Royal rumble and then after that they have to start building to Wrestlemania.
    AWESOME!!!

I actually think, whenever he cashes it in, he will be the first one to lose the MITB cashing in match. Let's say at the end of the HIAC Match between Sheamus looses to RKO, The Miz does come out to cash it in. The ref tries to get Orton to stand up and when the bell rings, Orton hits Miz with an RKO and wins. I only say this because Miz is so brash and cocky saying that he may as well go ahead and be reconized as the WWE Champion.

ASAP i want the miz to be wwe champion now!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    i dont see him losing when he cashes it in (although that would be hilarious) because hes been getting a push toward the main event little by little. And that would just throw that push away. I DO see him cashing it in very soon..probably at hell in a cell or sometime in the next two months because he lost the us title..they probably didnt want him to be the us champion and wwe champion at the same time..i cant wait.

hell in a cell he should cash in after orton beats sheamus he comes down thinking orton is fatigued bell rings then miz runs towards orton and orton hits rko so miz will be the 1st person not to win a world title cashing in money in the bank

Blog Entries
    I think he'll cash it in after the Hell in a Cell match, which is what everyone seems to think.

One thing that would be ballsy to do, as it would be either a complete success or disaster, is have him cash it in after the Wrestlemania main event.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robrtstll0415 View Post
    I actually think, whenever he cashes it in, he will be the first one to lose the MITB cashing in match. Let's say at the end of the HIAC Match between Sheamus looses to RKO, The Miz does come out to cash it in. The ref tries to get Orton to stand up and when the bell rings, Orton hits Miz with an RKO and wins. I only say this because Miz is so brash and cocky saying that he may as well go ahead and be reconized as the WWE Champion.
    Its weird but I agree...Whenever Miz cashes in the MITB, I see him losing. I don't know why...I just don't see him winning right now.
    "Your soul is mine!"

if he does cash it in, I see him jumping to smackdown. He and swagger could have memorable matches and miz's mic skills could help push swagger back into main event status. And it would leave enough room for kane/taker to have one more lengthy fued over "brotherly" issues which couldstill be main event. Having miz take on taker or kane in a lengthy story right now wouldn't make much sense, but after a short reign and the smoke clears, kane can use his rematch clause at Rumble leading to Taker/Kane one last time at mania for the title. When was the last time taker went into mania as the challenger for a title?

Quote Originally Posted by robrtstll0415 View Post
    I agree with this! xD