Blog Entries

Triple H's Role (Spoiler[s]!!)

Now after last Monday and how he was shown on these tapings for tonight's Monday Night Raw, what will happen to him when CM Punk gets his reported huge title run? It seems like Punk and HHH are buds for now and teaming up, but it seems like HHH might be in his last run as a wrestler now that he seems to be switched back to that. With his current feud with Miz + R-Truth and Punk being on his team, first, how long do you think this storyline will run? And second, what happens if Punk goes on a title run, where does that leave HHH? Could he:

- Be feuding with Miz + R-Truth still, with another babyface (Ryan, Riley, Cara perhaps..?)
    - Be feuding with either R-Truth or Miz as a singles wrestler
    - Get another title run
    - Go after tag team titles perhaps if Air Boom loses them with another babyface
    - Feud in some way with Johnny Ace, fighting his lackey mid-card wrestlers
    - Or something else

*** What do you guys think could happen to HHH? I don't think he is going away for awhile, especially as a wrestler, what do you think could happen to him? Any ideas you got, shout them out, thanks!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Banned
    I could see another title run, or 2, or 3. He'll be around for awhile.

How about some kind of storyline where he takes over from Vince day to day and runs all of Raw and part of SD. Then have someone take away part of his powers, but not all of them. In fact maybe leave it so he is actually still the boss of the guy who stole his powers, but we aren't supposed to question that.

This suggestion has sent to me via email. From a laptop. Position near a wrestling ring.

I think that he'll take on the role that HBK had: He's always going to be mentioned in the title hunt, but he doesn't need to win it to be in the main event. Im hoping he puts over a guy or two that could use the boost (cody)
    Easy, Hasky. Dont move, Maclicutty.
    - John Cena

How about a heel turn? When was the last time he was heel?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rss3004 View Post
    like 5 years ago

Well, its about
    time. Hunter (heel) vs Punk (tweener) for the WWE championship.

Quote Originally Posted by rss3004 View Post
    The heel turn will happen at Vengeance. The conspiracy will finally be solved as it was Triple H's idea from the start to screw over CM Punk. At Survivor Series, Triple H will join up with Awesome Truth and probably Del Rio or Nash and face the team of Punk, Cena, and whoever.

Quote Originally Posted by illmat View Post
    The heel turn will happen at Vengeance. The conspiracy will finally be solved as it was Triple H's idea from the start to screw over CM Punk. At Survivor Series, Triple H will join up with Awesome Truth and probably Del Rio or Nash and face the team of Punk, Cena, and whoever.
    If we're gonna just makes up random stuff. Nash actually teams with Punk because he didn't realise HHH was behind it all and feels used.

Blog Entries
    I see him feuding with Johnny Ace and probably trying regain control of Raw or something.
    I'm jus sayin...