Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I've been to Spain. Many times. All I can say is Sí, No por favor and gracias.

BRITS ABROAD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gr8one6680 View Post
    touche wade BUt it is more of an attack on our country for not conforming than it is an attack on an individual. Do you think tha in other countries they try to conform to people coming in or subjecting themselves to there culture. No. They will say adapt, learn it or move on. I was defending a facet of America. Mexico has their wrestling and i watch cmll on sat. nd you know what they don't have? English announcers. Do I bitch, no it is their wrestling and yet I watch and can't understand a damn thing they say. Do i like it no but what can I say it is their product and watch it for the wrestling and apprecite it. It is called mutual respect. i am i supposed to learn another language if I go to Mexico? Yes. are spanish speaking folk supposed to learn english if the come to America? Not if certian people have their way, iI am supposed to learn the forgien culture/language. Big differance.
    TNA provide Spanish announcers as do WWE, the WWE announcers translate directly, the TNA Spanish announcers don't! That's all he was getting annoyed at! He didn't deserve your response! I think the issues are yours, not his!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I've been to Spain. Many times. All I can say is Sí, No por favor and gracias.

BRITS ABROAD!!!!
    It's not a pretty sight!

The thing about this match that makes me the happiest is that it wasn't the main event. I was afraid Egomania would push it as the most important thing on tv but I'm glad they did it the way they did. Kuddos for that, but on a scale from 'disdain' to 'OMG!' I rate it a 'meh.'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's not a pretty sight!
    Ah! I see you've ran into the Barmy Army ;D

Also, SG isn't picking on TNA, he really isn't. If WWE put that on for WrestleMania it still wouldn't of been great and him and many others would say WTF is this crap.
    I'm not saying it majorly sucked. Hogan vs Sting was better than I expected but it was more comical than anything.

I feel rather indifferent when people stalk me and try to point out the "obvious" but don't see that I am pointing out somethings that could be better. If that puts your panties in a knot, then too bad.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Yeah I saw the whole WM18 thing happening again. Not sure storyline purpose why Hogan helped Sting and turned on Immortal, but hey you get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Yeah I saw the whole WM18 thing happening again. Not sure storyline purpose why Hogan helped Sting and turned on Immortal, but hey you get used to it.
    Hence my earlier post re: TNA writers and logic.

Didn't see it but read the ending. Made no sense at all. Hogan gets beaten up badly by Sting. HIS group arrives to beat up Sting. Sting asks HIM for help. And he does. Hogan shown no signs of possible reform change leading up to this and suddenly does.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    Didn't see it but read the ending. Made no sense at all. Hogan gets beaten up badly by Sting. HIS group arrives to beat up Sting. Sting asks HIM for help. And he does. Hogan shown no signs of possible reform change leading up to this and suddenly does.
    Yeah, that video only a week earlier where he was mocking the Tennesee fans and we're supposed to believe his change of heart was sudden or he was playing Bischoff? Give me a break.