Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8one6680 View Post
    No it is called detailed writing. I can understand if you are notsmart enough to understand but lay off dude. Every champ immortal has had they hav disposed off once they lost the belt. Hogan and immortal would do what they needed to to convince the current champ(or soon to be) to join. Once they lost they were no good to them. Hence the loss in status. The next person who was in line to win it took precedent and when they won or were going to win immortal went after. Hogan has every reason to turn just like angle and anderson and hardy. You just have to see it. I am ot a mark for tna or wwe I watch them both and each has their flaws wwe simplex stories for children, tna overly complex stories for adults.

You lost credibility when you said such things. And giving TNA creative WAY too much credit.

No it is called detailed writing. I can understand if you are notsmart enough to understand but lay off dude. Every champ immortal has had they hav disposed off once they lost the belt. Hogan and immortal would do what they needed to to convince the current champ(or soon to be) to join. Once they lost they were no good to them. Hence the loss in status. The next person who was in line to win it took precedent and when they won or were going to win immortal went after. Hogan has every reason to turn just like angle and anderson and hardy. You just have to see it. I am ot a mark for tna or wwe I watch them both and each has their flaws wwe simplex stories for children, tna overly complex stories for adults.
    Please don't give the TNA writers credit for illogical stories.

It was a classic match it had a good fight. They were busted open the old way. Hogan did better than I ever thought he would and sting didn't have to carry the match. It ended good and it had a believable turn. Hogan had a revalation when Garret called for the bell for Hogans sake which helped his turn whe immortal took out sting and bishoff took out his son. But only if the crowd and me had listened to or even seen what the IWC wants then no one would have cheered Hogan because to the IWC hogan should be dead or retired. I mean it was really sad that crowd cheered hogan they way they did. God I hate being wrong along with vthat crowd we are all idiots cause we don't support TNA buy buying tickets or ordering the ppv(I did).

What the hell are you talking about?! No, it's not detailed writing because there were key details missing from the story. There was no reason for Hogan to turn, yet. And LOL, please don't try to insult another person's intelligince with that sort of reasoning. You're obviously delusional.
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

It was a classic match it had a good fight. They were busted open the old way. Hogan did better than I ever thought he would and sting didn't have to carry the match. It ended good and it had a believable turn. Hogan had a revalation when Garret called for the bell for Hogans sake which helped his turn whe immortal took out sting and bishoff took out his son. But only if the crowd and me had listened to or even seen what the IWC wants then no one would have cheered Hogan because to the IWC hogan should be dead or retired. I mean it was really sad that crowd cheered hogan they way they did. God I hate being wrong along with vthat crowd we are all idiots cause we don't support TNA buy buying tickets or ordering the ppv(I did).

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I'm sick of watching his match and all of a sudden one buttcheek is on TV...

Blog Entries
    I still can't believe that Sting and Hogan acted out the climax of Return Of The Jedi in like, 30 seconds. "Faattther, pleeaase.....HHHEEEELLLPPP MMMEEEE!!!!" I see TNA must have George Lucas on the writing team. Real complex stuff, I can see why someone would want to talk that stuff up.....because you couldn't take it much lower

Blog Entries
    1.) Hogan hated Sting throughout the entire feud
    2.) Sting has been trying to get the face Hulk Hogan back
    3.) AS THE UNBIASED TNA DEFENDER OF EWN.....that face turn made NO damn sense at all. lol
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

I understand where your coming from I really do. It is your job to belittle anyone who shows any kind of support silver. I have read your posts many of them and no matter what happens you trash and try to discredit TNA as much as you can, because for whatever reason you find them as inferior and trash regardless of what they do. And when someone tries to defend or explain anything in favor of TNA you attack them. I am not here to trash WWE or anybody that posts here. I just am trying to let you see things from an objective point of view. If it was such an illconcieved idea why did the crowd and my wife who hasn't watched wrestling for more than three years love this outcome. Hogan goes good. Did anyone really believe he was a good guy when he came to tna? Except the occasional fan, no. So he showed his true colors and went bad. I mean really why do you think wrestling hates the IWC, because the IWC is always right and could give a sh*t less about the general observer. If TNA is such sh*t product and noone from the IWC doesn't watch that means there are 1.3 to 1.5 million people who don't have a clue what wrestling is are that they don't know they really don't like it.

That is great that you follow me around but I don't like my own stalkers dude. I belittle TNA because I want them to succeed. Ask yourself this: How can they succeed if they keep going backwards when it comes to dumb endings, pointless heel/face turns, and "unexplainable" stuff?

Mind you, I am here with logic. I want stuff that makes sense. TNA occasionally does that but their negatives always get the best of them. For 10 years, they should know by now but it looks like it doesn't seem to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I still can't believe that Sting and Hogan acted out the climax of Return Of The Jedi in like, 30 seconds. "Faattther, pleeaase.....HHHEEEELLLPPP MMMEEEE!!!!" I see TNA must have George Lucas on the writing team. Real complex stuff, I can see why someone would want to talk that stuff up.....because you couldn't take it much lower
    lmao that's awesome!
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...